Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot reaction to Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Coot reaction to Feaster

Feb 1, 2015, 12:25 PM

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/Tavien-Feaster-set-to-announce-35242804

I got a good laugh out of this. The coot butthurt continues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot reaction to Feaster

Feb 1, 2015, 12:32 PM

You got a good laugh out of a big red screen?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking it was something like this:

Feb 1, 2015, 12:32 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This 1 was FUNNY,but TRUE LOL

Feb 1, 2015, 12:35 PM

Such bullchit dude. 4 5 stars in one class. More than the amount of total 5 stars in sc history

I don't know why I even waste my time

Feb 1, 2015, 12:35 PM

Looking at what the coots say about ANYTHING! Their comments make my blood boil!!! It's my fault, I should never read what those idiots have to say. I really dislike that fan base, they are ignorant and arrogant....

Feb 1, 2015, 12:41 PM

What they said is not that funny, what's funny is that they think they know what they're talking about

Feb 1, 2015, 12:47 PM

It's funny how visibly upset they are that clemson and usc jr are obviously heading in different directions

Feb 1, 2015, 12:41 PM

I personally like the "he would make a good return man in the SEC" comment still sticking to those tired conference stereotypes. Especially when the kid in question is a 6 foot tall junior in high school and an ACC team recently ran roughshod over them. Guess they forgot Sony Michel toasting their sorry defense on one of the first 3 plays against the dawgs.

Feb 1, 2015, 12:49 PM

I need a fist of scotch my 1st time going on a cockerel board
little more understand why it's called coot logic now
Funny how they re-fur to their 1 and only championship as being
the total for our Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 1:15 PM

Absolute shame on you:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots don't really believe the nonsense they're uttering

Feb 1, 2015, 12:50 PM

They're trying to hide their fear of another Clemson stomping. Actually, they're crying their hearts out in the bathroom.

Actually

Feb 1, 2015, 1:42 PM

Their biggest fear is that we'll win it all..and soon.

They know we have the horses to get there.

They know we have shot to make it to the playoffs this year.

They know and that's why the fear.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 1, 2015, 12:59 PM

Unfortunately its not even close to being over according to the coots

yeah but they don't really want him, he's not a real RB

Feb 1, 2015, 1:21 PM

like an SEC RB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha. I was reading one (fgf thread) last night and

Feb 1, 2015, 1:02 PM

they just can't wrap their numb skulls around the fact that our coaches and staff have the ability to connect on a special level with these young men. According to them, there's no way a kid would want to come to Clemson, so we must be supplying them with mansions on Lake Hartwell or cheating somehow. LMAO! Its really fun to just sit back and read their nonsense and watch the definition of "butthurt" and "hind Teat syndrome" in full action as they invent things to say with no facts. They are the most delusional idiots on the planet.

Oh. And all this while they themselves are still on

Feb 1, 2015, 1:04 PM

probation what? RECRUITING VIOLATIONS! LMAO!

*for***

Feb 1, 2015, 1:05 PM

Feb 1, 2015, 1:10 PM

If Jr is not making copies of this article and not sending the link to every recruiter on staff, he is not the person to hold any recruiting coordinator job.

I'm thinking this is the article they are talking about. If it is, maybe they should look into completely removing the Horseshoe, and other Slave buildings. >>>>Am more concerned about Clemson's current race relations. That is more condemning than the naming of Tillman hall. When less than 10 per cent of the student population is Afro American something is wrong. While I will never villanize my southern heritage there are some things that do need to change. First Tillman Hall was not named that until 1946, 50 years after it was built. It and the current confederate flag at the statehouse were a result probably of racial tensions, not an idea of a noble nature. This is why both should change IMHO. History is history, we should embrace the good recognize the bad be proud of who we are and move on and be better for it currently.

Its funny how they never want to talk about or count history unless its history they believe would have a negative effect on Clemson. If its anything negative about them, we're just trying to make them look bad. And that their past has nothing to do with who they are today. Double standards is the only way they want to play the dirt throwing game!!! Poor coots, I'm betting they have the highest rated population of heart disease in the entire state of SC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't they have a statue of Ben Tillman on their campus? Or

Feb 1, 2015, 1:15 PM

REALLY close to it?

This is the best post on that thread. It wins the

Feb 1, 2015, 1:11 PM

"delusional statement of the recruiting cycle" award.

Brace yourselves....

15 hours ago via Mobile

"I bet Dabo pushed him hard to make a committ to compete with us getting our QB"

THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE COMPETING! smh.

Re: This is the best post on that thread. It wins the

Feb 1, 2015, 1:19 PM

They actually believe that that quarterback will win the heisman. I find it hilarious that everything that they are excited about (indoor practice facility, a good quarterback, and a strong d-line) we already have.

Feb 1, 2015, 1:17 PM

I got a laugh out of the one talking about our recent history. Only one ACC championship.

Ok, what history do they have? Seriously?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 1:20 PM

My favorite is when they say that they have a great story to sell.

Feb 1, 2015, 1:34 PM

Well they do have a story...lol

It's fictional

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot reaction to Feaster ]

Meanwhile they got curb stomped in the 1 recent championship game they made it to.

Feb 1, 2015, 1:19 PM

Coots and football don't belong in the same sentence. Why do we care what they think. Those inbreds talk about our lack of championships......... All they have to do is look in the mirror. They're supposed to have this hall of fame coach but he is indeed a washed up bum. They'd take Feaster in a NY minute and they know it. They have an 's she she appareance which they were in for like 3 minutes. Please!

Feb 1, 2015, 1:20 PM

Their stupidity makes me chuckle. I guess I should feel sorry for them rather than laugh though. I just can't help it.

The funniest one was

Feb 1, 2015, 1:27 PM

he'll only get 8-14 carries a game because he's not big enough for 20 carries a game.

I guess Lattimore wasn't big enough neither huh?

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic