Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot obsession
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,377

Coot obsession

Jul 26, 2013, 8:42 AM

has reached an all-time high here. Folks, the Tigers are on the cusp of a great season. Let's talk abt that...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll beat the coots.

Jul 26, 2013, 8:44 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Good luck with that one, let me know how it goes***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good luck with that one, let me know how it goes***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:48 AM

Is there a way to filter out all post/threads that include the words: spurrier, usc, scar, #####,clowney, spurlick, etc?

Looking through the topics you would almost think this is a gamecock forum

No, but that's a good suggestion, you should tmail

Jul 26, 2013, 8:55 AM

Crump's supervisor B-Meist and ask him to add that as a feature. A warning however, if you were able to filter that out you'd be stuck reading a total of about 2 posts every day at the rate TigerBoard(s) is(are) going these days.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good luck with that one, let me know how it goes***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Good luck with that one, let me know how it goes*** ]

You will know GWP b/c, you will be here with the rest of us T-Netter's. Or, you will be one of the lucky one's that will see the repossession of the #### roach live and in person.;)

I hope to make it to the WB this year

Jul 26, 2013, 9:17 AM

I'm going to try to go incognito so the coots don't hassle me. You think it's better to dress as a meth head or a homeless bum while wandering around the stadium?

Why don't you go dressed as a dsp? They seem to be

Jul 26, 2013, 9:20 AM

very welcoming of his kind at WB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I hope to make it to the WB this year

Jul 26, 2013, 9:42 AM [ in reply to I hope to make it to the WB this year ]

Just put one of those red floppy thingies on the top of your head, you will be just fine. Or, go as a drunken idiot with tobacco juice drooling down your chin, auto entrance.

Yep, we're taking Spurcock's bait every time.

Jul 26, 2013, 8:46 AM

Eff him and the coots.

Re: Yep, we're taking Spurcock's bait every time.

Jul 26, 2013, 8:49 AM

Precisely, JD. We all know Clowney's a baller and Stevie boy is an immature smart a$$. Good grief....

this is a Gamecock board.

Jul 26, 2013, 9:14 AM

Didnt you get the memo?

This is a board for those with IQ's above 50

Jul 26, 2013, 9:18 AM

Didn't you get the memo?

Re: this is a Gamecock board.

Jul 26, 2013, 9:30 AM [ in reply to this is a Gamecock board. ]

Exactly!!!

Is your head coach affiliated with Clemson?

Jul 26, 2013, 10:09 AM [ in reply to this is a Gamecock board. ]

He must have a secret man crush on them as much as he likes to talk about them. He talks more about Clemson than some Clemson fans talk about USuC.

Mentally, we own yall. Inferiority complex at its best.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,377
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic