Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot logic...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Coot logic...

Jan 12, 2017, 10:17 AM

Okay, let me preface this by saying that I don't often troll the chickens' forum, but I felt the urge this morning, mainly to see the meltdowns they're having over Clemson winning Monday night. So, I came across this post about what their goal should be next year...beating Clemson or winning the East (delusional, much?).

In that post, one user ("RobertFootball") has the following to say - "If we'd won the East and the SEC we would have finished second place last night. Let that sink in for a second."

LMAO...what? First of all, even if you had won the pathetic SEC East, there's no way you (or any East team) would have beaten 'Bama. Secondly, even if you did, do you think that winning the SEC alone gets you into the Championship? And does it mean that you'd automatically win the first playoff semi-final, just because 'Bama did?

I think Robert needs to change his username, as he apparently doesn't understand football...maybe "RobertWomensBasketball"?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/which-is-a-bigger-goal-next-year.217348/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot logic...

Jan 12, 2017, 10:19 AM

Same fanbase that thinks their 2011 team could have beaten our team this year.
They are pathetic.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:27 AM

Yes, but it's all they have, and they are cling to it for dear life. (while the rest of the football world laughs out loud)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot logic... ]

Some of their fans need to recognize their team will need to solely focus upon winning enough games to make a minor bowl! They will be lucky to win six contests! Talk is cheap.

Go Tigers!

+.500 seasons and winning bowl games against USF teams is where it starts

Jan 12, 2017, 10:55 AM

Then start focusing on the East, then the SEC and maybe one day a Championship. You would think that fan base would be the most patient on earth but the reality of it is they aren't. They would have ran a Dabo off long ago and he is the future of College football coaches.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Jan 12, 2017, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot logic... ]

There are no championships for them in the foreseeable future (state or otherwise).

In the short term (the next two or three seasons at least), simply winning 6+ games and becoming bowl eligible should be the focus and the goal, and for them even that that is a lofty one.

They will struggle to win six games again this upcoming season. Fortunately for them, they play in the worst Division among all the Power 5 conferences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot logic... ]

I can think of a number of Clemson teams through the years that would have beaten their 2011 team!

Oxymoron!***********

Jan 12, 2017, 10:22 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oxymoron!***********

Jan 12, 2017, 10:28 AM

Agreed! There is no such thing. Total contradiction!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot Logic is Coattail riding

Jan 12, 2017, 10:39 AM

That is all....

Clearly being ignorant and deluded....

Jan 12, 2017, 11:07 AM

are prerequisites for posting on FGF and being a Jock Strap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic