Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot ignorance at it finest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Coot ignorance at it finest

Sep 13, 2018, 6:20 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/forget-the-resourses-relative-to-the-weather-how-could-any-sc-resident.275182/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot ignorance at it finest

Sep 13, 2018, 6:38 AM

My family will be there. There is nothing I can do about this storm. If their game had not been canceled I feel sure their fans would be there.

Sep 13, 2018, 6:41 AM

No doubt they would . You get 6 or 7 home games a season and missing out on too many if your a true fan is unthinkable .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

At least for 2 1/2 quarters.***

Sep 13, 2018, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot ignorance at it finest ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WTH is a "resourse"???

Sep 13, 2018, 7:12 AM

The OP is living, posting proof of the education one receives at Kolumbia Kommunity Kollege

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey man, no need to put the

Sep 13, 2018, 7:26 AM

KK K up on a pedestal by comparing them to coot fans...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Sep 13, 2018, 7:55 AM

I sometimes go to FGF for a laugh. Some of their posts are really unbelievable. Via my perspective, it is a tie between Manifold and this Freddie B. #### guy as to whom is the most demented or just plain stupid. Neither have anything insightful to say. Both are just filled with hate, spew anti-Clemson remarks and spell Clemson in childish ways. To me, they both epitomize their entire program and much of their fan base. They are much more mentally invested in us losing than themselves winning. On the other hand, most Clemson fans I know see the SCAR program as a pathetic joke, a long-term loser and never amounting in the future to anything significant.

^Hear-Here!

Sep 13, 2018, 9:11 AM

Yep, they are a unique sports blog lot 4 sure but we aren’t totally out of the woods from this mean-spirited thought process towards other fans or schools but imho we aren’t as mean-spirited overall.

What did I say?! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot ignorance at it finest ]

I sometimes go to FGF for a laugh. Some of their posts are really unbelievable. Via my perspective, it is a tie between Manifold and this Freddie B. #### guy as to whom is the most demented or just plain stupid. Neither have anything insightful to say. Both are just filled with hate, spew anti-Clemson remarks and spell Clemson in childish ways. To me, they both epitomize their entire program and much of their fan base. They are much more mentally invested in us losing than themselves winning. On the other hand, most Clemson fans I know see the SCAR program as a pathetic joke, a long-term loser and never amounting in the future to anything significant.

It's these two (Manafold and Freddie B. Cocky) that first come to mind after a coot meltdown. Warms my heart to know of their suffering and misery. Not sure if they share a brain cell between them. Well, there's no evidence of it anyway.

Who cares what those deluded inbreds say or think?

Sep 13, 2018, 11:24 AM

These are the same ignorant imbeciles who rationalize/justify the middle finger salute, tailgating sexcapades, throwing water bottles at opposing teams, and hand jobs in the stands.

These are also the same moronic goobers who think Flake Bentley is a legitimate Heisman QB, a sure first round NFL draft pick, and that CussChamp is a good coach who will most certainly build a championship caliber program at The University of Second Choice.

Those moral defectives clearly aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

if we had an ice/snow storm, would they cancel their game?

Sep 13, 2018, 11:27 AM

unlikely, but it could happen (more likely during basketball or baseball season).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 11:31 AM

He is also the moron who mentioned he would like to "pop a cap" on Clemson fans when we played them a couple of years ago. I hope if anyone on here ever says something so vile and stupid that they would be banned forever ..... however that must not be the case on FGF.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 12:33 PM

Lest they forget...

The weekend after 9-11, the SEC announced they were going to play their scheduled games. I remember FGF saying they were the SEC and games simply aren't canceled.

Once they saw that every other school was postponing their games...the SEC FOLLOWED...

Message was edited by: Memphis Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic