Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fans spit on Mizzou players, use racial slurs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,570

Coot fans spit on Mizzou players, use racial slurs

Jan 31, 2018, 5:49 PM

Can't say I'm surprised

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22276941/south-carolina-women-basketball-coach-dawn-staley-defends-team-fan-base-wednesday

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot fans spit on Mizzou players, use racial slurs

Jan 31, 2018, 5:53 PM

According to them nothing happen, just like no Bottles were thrown during the Beat down. Coots never do wrong !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to them nothing [unusual] happened***

Jan 31, 2018, 6:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

They throw bottles, batteries etc at opposing team and have

Jan 31, 2018, 5:53 PM

sex in public tailgating areas. Classy bunch

They weren’t #1 in fan ejections for nothing!,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it didn't happen...

Jan 31, 2018, 5:54 PM

...and it didn't happen anymore than it did when their football players accused our players of hurling the slurs at them... please don't let the rivalry get in the way of good Clemson ethics, this is a nothing-burger to us anyway...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it didn't happen...

Jan 31, 2018, 8:47 PM

I seem to remember that a year ago November when a scuffle occurred on the field between primarily African American players of both teams, and Clemson was accused of using racial slurs and disrespecting the ##### we were assured that was to be taken as absolute truth. Why would victims of a lopsided loss have any reason to lie? Muschump asked his players and they said it as all true. and he believed them.

This year we heard from former Tigers about spitting and bottle (liquor) and battery throwing by fans at Billy going back to the 70s, and low and behold the bottles and middle fingers are there on film to the end of eternity from the 2017 game. No liquor bottles as far as know, a little harder to sneak glass bottles into a stadium now.

Now the same sort of allegations are made by a lady's BB opponent, and its horrors, horrors, clutch pearls and fall on the fainting couch. How could anyone make such an obviously false allegation. What do we hear "I have asked Gamecock officials and they say they saw nothing. Therefore there was nothing." and "I expect a retraction!"

Only chicken opponents are to be disbelieved.

what happened in the past does not necessarily mean

Feb 1, 2018, 7:46 PM

that it happened this time... it very well could have happened, but just like those football players were close enough to see to name the offending Clemson player but did not name them, not a current player or the coach identified a culprit nor even confirmed the words of the AD or the FORMER player who made the SINGLE social media post that got this going...

i can count on two fingers the times that i have said anything nice about that fan base, but the AD played reckless with his words and now he wants to clam up... present the facts behind his statement or retract the statement... otherwise, you are just as much a punk and coward as anyone who would spit on another human being or purposely demean another human being simply on account of their ethnicity... who played the race card this time? an old white guy... and now he wants to drop it like its hot?? he's a punk and coward and doesn't even deserve the benefit of the doubt...

Jan 31, 2018, 6:56 PM

Maybe the Missouri players marched towards the stands?

"O no we's deunt. We's is class. It was deem. Dat whos it

Jan 31, 2018, 7:06 PM

was. Jus ats Ray."

Ray: "We did not do that. I felt very strongly about what we stand for here at this university and women's basketball, our fan base, our head coach and the way we handle our business through denials and have handled our business through denials over the years. And some things were said that were very confusing. I'm still having trouble understanding what our players and the coach say. And, they said our fans spit. That ain't news. Is it? I thought everybody knew that. It's a requirement. And loogies. Those are special."

"Hey, I'm telling you I personally investigated and I didn't find anything that I do not condone."

I do not agree with Missouri AD blaming

Jan 31, 2018, 7:06 PM

Staley in a public forum BUT, unfortunately for USuC, their fans have been outed on national television for the classless fans that they are. Even if you are neutral, which I am not, who would you believe after the spectacle the student section made during our football game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were trying to keep the players hydrated but couldn't

Jan 31, 2018, 8:24 PM

get any water bottles.

Jan 31, 2018, 8:28 PM

Is Staley actually King Clemson?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2018, 8:41 PM

Wasn't Staley named the most influential person in South Carolina by the state newspaper? ROTFLMAO! What a fish wrap

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic