Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fans have lost their minds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,347

Coot fans have lost their minds

Nov 18, 2018, 6:08 PM

Was reading gamecoot central, they think we have a good team because of marketing. Idiot's

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot fans have lost their minds

Nov 18, 2018, 6:34 PM

The coots wouldn't make a good FCS team.

Nov 18, 2018, 6:40 PM

I disagree the Coots would be a great FCS team; they would win their conference at least once every decade or three. 1 for 125 against the big boys is all they got so far. 1 being a lone conference championship 49 years ago.

Nov 18, 2018, 7:07 PM

And that was likely the most down year in ACC history. Makes this season look like a poster child for the conference.

When I read their comments about our program’s success,

Nov 18, 2018, 7:02 PM

I always think “I hope that’s what people of influence think.” Decision makers and big boosters. Because if so, that is perfect. Much better than them actually looking at what we have actually created versus their culture.

The coaches, the continuity, the culture, the atmosphere. When first round DLine prospects decide to stay for their senior year, their analysis is “wow, they must have outbid the NFL.” Who thinks that way!?! When we get a good recruit, we used laundered money from a church that has a huge congregation in Columbia. Every time a recruit references Dabo’s faith or his genuine concern, it’s all a gimmick. Because it can’t be, right? Coaches can’t actually care about players? It’s all about the facade of the program. Meanwhile, they get a lot of money from the SEC. Aaaaaaand?

null

Re: When I read their comments about our program’s success,

Nov 18, 2018, 7:08 PM

Spot on

They think that way because...

Nov 18, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to When I read their comments about our program’s success, ]

they are losers. It’s their mentality. At their core it’s who they are and deep down they know it. That’s why the rare instances of success in the past reveal them to be utterly insufferable and the laughingstock of their beloved SEC.

Obviously this isn’t true for ALL coot fans. Some are realistic and honest about their history and their program while supporting their team. And that’s ok. But they are the exception.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2018, 7:57 PM

That big win over Chattanooga has gone to their pitiful pointed little heads.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly what I told friends today. Now, those poor,

Nov 18, 2018, 7:59 PM

dumb b@stards are world-beaters! Sheeeesh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So is Dabo a marketing genius or is he just a cheerleader

Nov 18, 2018, 8:01 PM

?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one qweshun: How can you lose something

Nov 18, 2018, 8:03 PM

you never had???????

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,347
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic