Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot QB question. Their last QB was Hilinski.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,201

Coot QB question. Their last QB was Hilinski.

Sep 28, 2020, 12:15 AM

He was replaced by Hill. Will their next one have to be named Hi?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably won't even have a name.***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:19 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably won't even have a name.***

Sep 28, 2020, 8:16 AM

Well they do have a lot of unmarked QB graves behind Willy B.... even more on the field.

Re: Coot QB question. Their last QB was Hilinski.

Sep 28, 2020, 12:52 AM

Their savior was Bentley, he would never give up til he won a Natty!! But their next great get was going to be Joyner. What a waste of a talented young man. I wish he would have come to Clemson on his DB offer. He could have migrated into WR or stayed DB, but he is a star with ball in his hands but Champ wasted him.

Then they got their highest rated QB Hillinski that benched Bentley, because he was saviour, he barely survived. Then they get new saviour commit Luke Doty, he would take over as Hillinski won their first natty. Now the new OC didnt like their current QBs even tho highly rated and brought in his 3 ACL bum legged QB from Colorado. So they have their 2 highest rated QBs sitting on bench for a low 3 star transfer, and they have another super star committed for next year.

Hillinski was gonna be better than TLaw. They were gonna be division winners 4yrs+ in a row with all the in-state 5* dline guys and best qbs in world.

I really just hate seeing good talent going to such a black hole. Ole Champ can recruit obviously, or he has learned a good bag trick.

Spurrier was best thing to happen to that cruddy wishbag football program. And amazingly i have a couple Coot friends that still say they would rather have Champ vs Dabo. Not sure, they might be democrats but I asked if they would kiss their momma with that mouth, saying Champ is better the Dat-Boy? Idiots, dont worry, i tell them that to their face so not talking behind their back!

Sep 28, 2020, 1:09 AM

Bentley is currently at Utah waiting for a schedule since his conference just decided to rejoin football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right about Joyner...

Sep 28, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot QB question. Their last QB was Hilinski. ]

NoCHamp lied to him about playing QB, and he was moved to DB/WR which is exactly where most if not ALL other P5 programs offered him, and they still managed to pi$$ away his talenty.

Very little chance he'll get an opportunity to play at the next level and all he'll have to fall back on is a degree from the University of Second Choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 28, 2020, 7:00 AM

Where is Hilinski now?

Sep 28, 2020, 7:23 AM

Finland!

OMG ICATiger!

Sep 28, 2020, 9:36 AM

Couple of your Coot Buddies would STiLL pick Mustrat over Dabo as a football coach?

Think I’d try to disassociate myself from this stupidity!

Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic