Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Current Thoughts/Future of Clemson FB/Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,725

Current Thoughts/Future of Clemson FB/Recruiting

Oct 16, 2018, 12:33 PM

Hope you all had a great bye week and are looking forward to a good game and test vs. NC. State. Sounds like we are healthy and have everyone revitalized, ready to finish the season strong! With all that has been going on, sometimes you tend to forget in the moment to enjoy every second this team steps on the field. Who knows if we will ever have an straight-up NFL D-Line like the one we get to cheer on this season (Not to mention the solid depth stacked behind the starters--looking at you, Mr. XT). Sure we are young in some places, and I understand mistakes happen, but this particular team has the highest ceiling I can remember in recent history--and that says A LOT! I used to rave when we had talents like Stephone Anthony, Shaq Lawson, V. Beasley, Mac Alexander, others....but this team is solid across the board. At times, there does seem to be a WR running free through our secondary--this will need to be corrected fast--I'm not sure if it's busted plays/scheme/etc. I'm sure BV and the boys will get it corrected. The experience is building tremendously every game and in every position thanks to Dabo's rotation methods. Sometimes I wish ETN got the ball more, but Choice has looked fantastic too.

WITH THAT SAID,

I've been a little slack at keeping up with the 2019 recruiting. It has been a busy 2018; however, I utilized the bye week to play a little catch up. I cannot express in words my excitement for this next recruiting class. May not be the best in CU history (May be though!), but boy is there some talent with Frank Ladson Jr., Andrew Booth and Sheridan Jones--huge boost to secondary, Taisun Phommachanh, etc.

Who are some other guys we have a good chance with? Would love to get Darnell Jeffries on the O-Line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool!***

Oct 16, 2018, 3:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,725
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic