Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cook found innocent. Absolutely shocked. Did not see this one coming at all....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Cook found innocent. Absolutely shocked. Did not see this one coming at all....

Aug 24, 2015, 8:09 PM

Don't wish harm upon anyone ever, except this kid and now FSU. Our D better break this felon in half come Nov. 7.... and run FSU out Death Valley with their dignity left behind after we take it from them ourselves, since the tally pd, judicial system and Jimbo all refuse to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook found innocent. Absolutely shocked. Did not see this one coming at all....

Aug 24, 2015, 8:28 PM

The NCAA needs to investigate FSU's criminal behavior. Lack of institutional control. But, alas, they won't find anything either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook found innocent. Absolutely shocked. Did not see this one coming at all....

Aug 24, 2015, 9:00 PM

It would be like the UNCheats. Nothing would happen. Have to realize they are the darlings of the ACC. Hope that one day justice will be served at FSU and everyone that has been involved in criminal activities will serve prison time. But of course we are talking about the State of Florida so apparently you can do whatever and walk free.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you wish harm on a kid

Aug 24, 2015, 9:22 PM

who was acquitted of a crime for which there wasn't any reliable evidence? Did you even listen to that 911 call or read any of the testimony?

You don't seem like a much better person than you think Dalvin Cook is.

Dat ##### diet gonna hurt...***

Aug 24, 2015, 11:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not? When you consider the venue and how things have

Aug 24, 2015, 9:28 PM

been done there in the past, along with the accuser being intoxicated, as well as her witnesses, and the lack of video evidence, there was no way he was going to be found guilty.

Re: Why not? When you consider the venue and how things have

Aug 24, 2015, 9:32 PM

And the fact they are football players had no affect?

Explain how PJ Willians and Ron Darby got off. Twice.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 24, 2015, 10:44 PM

I think FSU PD is shady too and the guys are probably guilty but

Joe Craig
Deandre McDaniel say hello

Can't sweep them all under the rug and blame other schools for doing the same

Aug 24, 2015, 11:06 PM

All were the decision of Tommy Bowden.

The criminal activity that's going down under Jimbos watch is ridiculous. Selling ones soul to the devil one might say.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 24, 2015, 11:10 PM

Nobody really knows what's gone on for real at FSU except for the pushes thrown and caught on video. They threw that guy out of school right away.

Only the accused and the rape accuser, the puncher and the punched, however, none of it sets Jimbo up with any credibility

It all stinks like crab legs in the hot sun

Aug 24, 2015, 10:50 PM

You have to wonder if the girl has a dad that might not be very happy with someone punching his daughter in the face.

I'm thankful for Clemson.***

Aug 24, 2015, 11:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the jurors will be all

Aug 24, 2015, 11:21 PM

driving Benzies by the end of the week. That dude would have been found innocent even WITH a video. lol.
It's just the way it works down there.

Re: And the jurors will be all

Aug 25, 2015, 10:48 AM

Justice was served. Clear cut cast of self defense. I am glad the jury was not blinded by the same chivalric cuckoldry tempered with racism that is evident around here. Having a ###### does not entitle you to commit battery. I would bet the prosecution aboided the video evidence like the plague. Downvote all you want.

Legally this kid is innocent and is not a felon

Aug 25, 2015, 10:54 AM

Accept it. Sometimes they do get it right.

I dunno if he truly is or not but the judicial system spoke.

I do knOw that sometimes the girl is just lying.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Legally this kid is innocent and is not a felon

Aug 25, 2015, 11:41 AM

I don't know what happened that night and I didn't hear all of the testimony, but I do know that there were 6 jurors, 3 which admitted being big FSU fans, and one who is an FSU employee. I also know that the witnesses who testified in his defense were his FSU teammates. The other was a guy, an FSU student, who none of the parties involved remembers being at the scene of the altercation. He didn't go to the police that night or after. After Cook was charged he went to Cook's attorney at a much later date and said that he was right there, saw it all, and that Cook didn't hit anyone. What a stroke of luck for Cook.
I guess she punched herself and that's how she got a busted lip.

The only witness who testified for the girl

Aug 25, 2015, 1:23 PM

was her friend who was so drunk she couldn't even write a statement the night of the event.

Re: Legally this kid is innocent and is not a felon

Aug 25, 2015, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Legally this kid is innocent and is not a felon ]

> Accept it. Sometimes they do get it right.
>
> I dunno if he truly is or not but the judicial system
> spoke.
>
> I do knOw that sometimes the girl is just lying.

Legally, no. Bc his high school Gun charges were dropped, tally pd "investigators" determined the gun in the 2nd incident was a harmless "bb gun," same ones who made sure to discredit the accusser in their police report by emphsizing she was "intoxicated" with only "minor" lacerations. One cop at east had the balls to say he saw here with a busted up, bloody lip.

All 4 players stories stated differing events.

Also no charges for animal abuse.

Guy's clean as a whistle. He doesn't even drink... i don't think. He said he may or may not have that night. Model citizen who I respect. I take back my OP statements. Misread the whole situation.

Considering the jury needed less than 30 minutes to decide,

Aug 25, 2015, 12:22 PM

it sounds like it was pretty clear that he was innocent.

This is NOT the guy that was on video in the bar right?***

Aug 25, 2015, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct***

Aug 25, 2015, 1:20 PM

Shocker--right out of a Grisham novel of court in OLE MISS

Aug 25, 2015, 1:19 PM

C/P from CBS Sports:

"Cook stood accused of punching a woman in the face outside a Tallahassee bar on June 23 and was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery. Cook's lawyer had previously stated that he expected Cook to be acquitted quickly after the lawyer requested a speedy trial. Three Florida State players and an FSU graduate student served as witnesses; all testified that Cook never hit a woman during the incident, according to the Associated Press."

WOW, how was he ever found innocent? Kinda like asking a roomful of day care kids with chocolate all over their faces, "Who ate the chocolate cake?" "NOT ME" comes the reply in unison.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic