Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football"

Jun 9, 2017, 1:16 AM

I just read Spud's post about fgf and had a thought. We've read entertaining and mind blowing threads from our rivals over the years. A collection of these hilarious and/or ignorant posts would not only provide great perennial DT entertainment, but also, an educational background for new editions to the Tiger family and ammunition for those inevitable coot encounters.

Some of my favorites were predictions about DW4, riding Bama's coattails and, of course, the cheerleader car salesman that led us to a National Championship.

I'll look for those threads and post them here when I find them. Any help would be appreciated. Please identify the content above the link for searching purposes.

TIA in advance

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football"

Jun 9, 2017, 3:36 AM

Anything ever started over here by 18wheeler should suffice . That coot had it skrong .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football"

Jun 9, 2017, 7:14 AM

Hate to end this thread but if anyone can find one better than this, then I'd like to see it. Here is everyone's favorite MANAFOLD claiming Lorenzo Nunez is better than Watson. To the credit of some of better FGF posters, they quickly correct this moron.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/watson-nunez-showdown.63884/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2017, 7:26 AM

Why would anyone want their 'stupid' preserved for eternity? Lowered!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, manafold in the mornin'!

Jun 9, 2017, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

Nothing gets me started better than reading that tool's drivel...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Oh yeah, manafold in the mornin'!

Jun 9, 2017, 8:18 AM

You need to invest in a TV that has more than 1 station.

I just had to make this a post of its own...

Jun 9, 2017, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

SportsSuites1
Watson's best days are behind him. He doesn't run NEARLY as well now, his 'gun' is fine on the short throws but he's been way-off from his prior accuracy ... I don't know if his problem is physical or mental but he has definitely gone backwards.
Nunez will get better. He runs 'instinctively' - that gallop around left end slowing to use his blocker to 'interfere' with (not block) the UCF safety then cutting off his hip after the safety committed inside to go outside and gain another 14 yards was a thing of beauty ... it looked like a Walter Peyton move. He 'starts and stops' like Freddie Solomon used to do and very few runners have that kind of control/use of speed/ fineness.
Nunez's arm strength looks OK but to me he seems to have some kind of 'hitch' in his throwing motion although his passes LOOK good in the air.
The 30-yarder for a TD to Cooper was a flick of the wrist, THAT was an excellent throw. But he threw a 55-foot fastball on his first sideline toss, which to me just looked like nerves.
That dropped pick on his first pass was clearly a miscommunication with his receiver, who broke to the post after Nunez had already let it go on an 'out' ... it made him 'look bad' but the pass was actually a GOOD one - we just didn't have anybody within 25-yards of where it came down!

I do think Nunez is a better 'athlete' - there's no doubt he's bigger, stronger and faster. clemson's no 'top 15' football team as another poster previously wrote and that will be evident after Saturday night. Watson looked like he could 'carry' a team LAST YEAR but he's under performed in 2015. If it's not his knee it's his finger or his collarbone 'cause SOMETHING is bothering him this season. He ain't the same guy he was last year and I'm afraid he's gonna' get whacked once too often 'fore he makes it to WB. I'd bet it's 50/50 he'll go down and not get up for some reason before we see 'em in Columbia.

25 SportsSuites1, Oct 1, 2015

My favorite post in this thread....

Jun 9, 2017, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

'Are Manafold and SS1 twin brothers are cell mates at the insane asylum?'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

His stupidity was actually trumped in that same thread. I've never seen so many flat out wrong predictions jumbled together in my life. This was written right before we played ND. This was actually worse than Manafold.

From the famously insane ss1...

"SportsSuites1
SportsSuites1
Watson's best days are behind him. He doesn't run NEARLY as well now, his 'gun' is fine on the short throws but he's been way-off from his prior accuracy ... I don't know if his problem is physical or mental but he has definitely gone backwards.
Nunez will get better. He runs 'instinctively' - that gallop around left end slowing to use his blocker to 'interfere' with (not block) the UCF safety then cutting off his hip after the safety committed inside to go outside and gain another 14 yards was a thing of beauty ... it looked like a Walter Peyton move. He 'starts and stops' like Freddie Solomon used to do and very few runners have that kind of control/use of speed/ fineness.
Nunez's arm strength looks OK but to me he seems to have some kind of 'hitch' in his throwing motion although his passes LOOK good in the air.
The 30-yarder for a TD to Cooper was a flick of the wrist, THAT was an excellent throw. But he threw a 55-foot fastball on his first sideline toss, which to me just looked like nerves.
That dropped pick on his first pass was clearly a miscommunication with his receiver, who broke to the post after Nunez had already let it go on an 'out' ... it made him 'look bad' but the pass was actually a GOOD one - we just didn't have anybody within 25-yards of where it came down!

I do think Nunez is a better 'athlete' - there's no doubt he's bigger, stronger and faster. clemson's no 'top 15' football team as another poster previously wrote and that will be evident after Saturday night. Watson looked like he could 'carry' a team LAST YEAR but he's under performed in 2015. If it's not his knee it's his finger or his collarbone 'cause SOMETHING is bothering him this season. He ain't the same guy he was last year and I'm afraid he's gonna' get whacked once too often 'fore he makes it to WB. I'd bet it's 50/50 he'll go down and not get up for some reason before we see 'em in Columbia"

Jun 9, 2017, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

Manafold is comedy gold. Wonder if he just a troll or that stupid? Either way, makes for great entertainment.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Jun 13, 2017, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

I think what I like about this post the most is the instead of coots just saying no and laughing it off- they actually started explaining why Watson is better with stats and such- Like they needed to justify it instead of just reject it wholy as a stupid though!

Jun 9, 2017, 7:22 AM
IMG_0921.PNG(268.2 K)

Not an FGF post but here's one from cockytalk claiming South Carolina "called the dogs off" last November.

Jun 9, 2017, 7:39 AM

> Not an FGF post but here's one from cockytalk
> claiming South Carolina "called the dogs off" last
> November.

LOL.

Jun 9, 2017, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

That one's so bad it HAS to be trolling.

Jun 10, 2017, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

Good old Ace Dilcock. His garnet colored glasses are stronger than Manafold's.

This has to be a real coot writing this.

Jun 11, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

No troll could ever be this cleverly stoopid.

~JKB

Jun 11, 2017, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Contribute to "FGF Greatest Hits" a companion thread to "This is Carolina Football" ]

Now that is a clueless person.. so our 3 or 4 team players shouldn't run the plays they practice or try to score maybe their only touchdown in div1 football. Smh

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Who is better? Baker Mayfield or Perry Orth

Jun 9, 2017, 7:56 AM

I always think back to this for these kinds of topics

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/baker-mayfield-or-perry-orth.116147/

Just about everything posted by that imbecile Manifold...

Jun 9, 2017, 8:18 AM

is comedy gold.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Manafold and SportSuites.... an entirely new level of idiocy***

Jun 9, 2017, 1:25 PM

that and Clemson fans that are trolling coots***

Jun 10, 2017, 9:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2017, 1:37 PM

I hope people continue to add to this because this thread deserves to be archived in the Tigernet boreds HOF

For it to go into the HOF you need to TU his OP. Gotta get

Jun 9, 2017, 1:42 PM

those numbers up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 9, 2017, 1:40 PM

While I am new to Tnet, I am not new to reading posts or reading what FGF has to offer.

Favorite thread of all time was the one discussing the conspiracy theory that Clemson was laundering money through NewSpring church and paying recruits through the church. it was extremely well thought out, down to details about how all this has played out.

Jun 9, 2017, 1:48 PM
Capture.PNG(67.2 K)

We do use their parking lot for IPTAY parking

Jun 9, 2017, 2:21 PM

So he must be right.

Lets take a walk down FGF memory lane.....

Jun 9, 2017, 2:37 PM

:)

photo Screenshot_2016-12-04-15-30-38_zps2qho1vkp.png

photo Screenshot_2016-12-04-15-30-38_zps2qho1vkp.png

photo Screenshot_2016-11-28-19-51-58_zpsjvwbcmft.png

Oh and this...

Jun 9, 2017, 2:39 PM

photo Screenshot_2016-12-04-15-28-34_zpscxj0xlqc.png

Jun 9, 2017, 5:57 PM

Perhaps this is not in your original context for the thread, but this is a new thread on fgf that I am entertained by.The dirtpeckerz are actually rehashing their worst beat downs.?? Misery loves to pile it on over there!
Go TIGERS!!!#1Natty/National CHAMPIONS!!

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/most-helpless-youve-ever-seen-our-defense-look-against-an-opposing-team-or-player.234024/

Lol! Love the "4 down the seam from pretty boy Whitehurst"

Jun 10, 2017, 1:08 PM

comment!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2017, 4:09 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/just-made-my-hotel-reservations-for-omaha-actually-lincoln-about-40-miles-away.218217/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2017, 10:35 PM

Gold Jerry, gold!

How's that trip to Omaha looking?

-------------------------------------

" What the heck, I just booked two nights at the Hyatt Place in Omaha for 2 nights.

$428 a night, but I got them for 16,000 Hyatt Points."

- GamecockArmy, Jan 17, 2017

FGF,SS1,Manafold and UPSTATE Gamecock2 R all funny,BUT,

Jun 12, 2017, 7:57 AM

I'm starting to think ,none of them hold a candle to Ace Dilcock over @ Cocky Talk

Jun 13, 2017, 2:52 AM

Thanks for all the contributions to date. Eventually, I will consolidate all the referenced threads into one post, along with credit for the submissions?. I haven't read them all due to my work schedule. So, as always, sorry if German. I'm jumping in now with this beauty...

Carolina fans admit to doo Doo ice

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/im-ashamed-to-ask-this-but-what-is-do-do-ice.234167/

You can't make this $hit up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic