Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Consider the conditions of the game, then consider KN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,530

Consider the conditions of the game, then consider KN

Apr 15, 2018, 1:19 PM

Last spring was live for all the QBs. KB ran a bit as that is a big part of his game. Yesterday was not live and the QBs were forced to throw the ball. KB repeatedly miss open receivers down the field.

It’s not disrespectful to say what you see. I wish it weren’t so. I wish KB showed us he could be accurate down the field. I wish he would’ve hit Renfrow on the go route. But he didn’t. He looked exactly like he did last season minus being able to run. He looks late on his timing throws, inaccurate down the field, and risk adverse.

Again, I’m not rooting for him to fail. Just making observations. Maybe/hopefully some magic switch will go on over the summer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Consider the conditions of the game, then consider KN

Apr 15, 2018, 2:52 PM

I agree completely. Taking the run aspect away from KB completely changes his game. He did still look terrible on throws, though...so there's that. I wondered if the coaches put the purple on the QB's just as an attempt to MAKE KB throw more frequently to see how he responds. Too much tuck and run last year when another half-second would get someone open.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic