Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Consider The Source
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Consider The Source

Dec 2, 2018, 4:07 PM

After the recent fiasco with the aftermath of the Clemson vs. South Carolina game, I am respectfully requesting that all Twitter comments be banned from Tigernet. Twitter is "opinions, hate-based (as opposed to "Fact Based"), intentionally inflammatory, dishonest, and every other mean/horrible/ugly adjective you can provide. It is the Forum of choice for idiots! Yes, Twitter comments President Trump makes have to be included because "Twitter" tweets am demeaning and disrespectful to America. We do not need this crap legitimized.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You drunk??***

Dec 2, 2018, 4:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You drunk??***

Dec 2, 2018, 4:22 PM

I think he’s drunk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You drunk??***

Dec 2, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to You drunk??*** ]

I think he’s drunk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Consider The Source

Dec 2, 2018, 5:39 PM

Would you please step out of the car. Now walk in a straight line while placing one foot in front of the other. Now stand on one foot without swaying. Now look at my pen and follow my commands. Now please place your hands behind your back while I place these cuffs on. Watch your head entering my car. I am calling a tow truck and impounding your car. After arriving at the jail you will be booked and held for trial. you will be allowed to make one call.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 5:41 PM

Would you please step out of the car. Now walk in a straight line while placing one foot in front of the other. Now stand on one foot without swaying. Now look at my pen and follow my commands. Now please place your hands behind your back while I place these cuffs on. Watch your head entering my car. I am calling a tow truck and impounding your car. After arriving at the jail you will be booked and held for trial. you will be allowed to make one call.

^^^ This guys had a DUI lol

Dec 2, 2018, 5:50 PM

Nope! Just lucky. Ha! Ha! Ha!Ha! LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember my first beer***

Dec 2, 2018, 5:40 PM

Dec 2, 2018, 5:45 PM

Blow into this straw until I tell you to stop.....Now blow blow blow blow blow blow....OK. Turn around for me. You drunk!!

Laces out, Dan!***

Dec 2, 2018, 6:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic