Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations Tigers! That was a tail whoopin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,180

Congratulations Tigers! That was a tail whoopin

Apr 13, 2014, 8:23 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations Tigers! That was a tail whoopin

Apr 13, 2014, 8:34 AM

Sets up a huge game today. With a win today,and the way our schedule looks the remainder of the season,we could make some noise. The problem is our mid-week pitching ad middle relief. We may finish strongly in the league,but lose several ### games.

I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team***

Apr 13, 2014, 9:40 AM

Sore winner. This guy has been nice.***

Apr 13, 2014, 9:41 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team***

Apr 13, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team*** ]

Tell'em Coot Smh

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Apr 13, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team*** ]

smh

Re: I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team***

Apr 13, 2014, 10:04 AM [ in reply to I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team*** ]

It says something that the admitted Hoo has double your pulse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for coming to my defense guys, buy this Coot is right

Apr 13, 2014, 10:26 AM [ in reply to I told you UVA is incredibly over rated. Don't see you guys as a top ten team*** ]

We have some weaknesses. I still think we may be a Top 10 teams however. Your guys just rocked our supposed best middle relievers and finally got to our starter before that. I really feel like Sborz (our starter) got tired, but our next guys needed to back him up, which they didn't. Also, we have some hitting problems, guys taking bad approaches at the plate.

All that said, Gossett is a talent. That guy just doesn't make a mistake has control of both sides of the plate. Obviously, he is a future pro, maybe a major leaguer. So, I'm excited to see how we do in the rubber match.

Good luck, whichever team comes away with this 3rd game will go away feeling awesome, while the loser unfortunately will feel like their team sucks (which is not the case, both teams are good).

Thanks. You guys have had our number for a while now.

Apr 13, 2014, 9:42 AM

Here's hoping that we keep it competitive with you from here on out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic