Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations!
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Congratulations!

Jan 17, 2017, 10:42 AM

So it's been some time since I last posted on Tigernet... or rather, was allowed to post on Tigernet :) But after your accomplishment last week I requested from the mods the opportunity to post again.

Any of you that remember me, you know that this is pretty tough. But, those of you that got to know me in any depth at all probably can vouch for the sincerity of this post. So here goes...

Congratulations to the entire Tiger family on what is just a remarkable and fantastic accomplishment. It was hard-fought, and well earned in every respect. Clemson has the absolute, bar-none, unable to dispute, best football team in the country. (And probably for the past 2 years). Deshaun Watson is probably the best single NFL prospect I have ever seen with my own eyes. He has the pocket presence, arm, mobility, intelligence, leadership, and calm-ice-cold-killer-instinct to succeed in anything he does; but I am sure that will be on NFL football fields first. That Watson isn't a 2 time Heisman trophy winner is a joke. Coach Swinney has overcome adversity so many times in his life, it's inspirational. The suggestion from rivals has always been that Dabo can't coach. That he's a cheerleader at worst, and nothing but a good recruiter at best. Well... to that i say "Whatever." That "cheerleader" assembled the baddest bunch of coaches and players we've seen in a long time and just beat the hell out of everybody with them. If you want more than that out of a head coach you are delusional. That football game was an instant classic, but I honestly never doubted the eventuality of Clemson winning. Clemson out-classed Bama in every way that night. They out-classed the whole country this year. Kudos tigers. Kudos.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic