Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats to Dabo , all of his assistant coaches including Jeff Scott and all of the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 681

Congrats to Dabo , all of his assistant coaches including Jeff Scott and all of the

Dec 18, 2019, 3:08 PM

other staff involved in recruiting for doing another great job this year. I hope Clemson sends some envelopes your way with some well earned bonuses!

Merry Christmas to all your crazy TNetters and May God Bless you in 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats to Dabo , all of his assistant coaches including Jeff Scott and all of the

Dec 18, 2019, 3:18 PM

I just got my present in this recruiting class and knowing how blessed we are to have Dabo an all our staff. I remember years I just hoped we could land a 4 star or 2

We are the best Football team in the whole state and we have a SEC team in this state.

When was the last time we out recruited UGA on paper?

Anyway being #1 in recruiting and #3 in the nation is amazing!

Merry Christmas to you Eagle 1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Congrats to Dabo , all of his assistant coaches including Jeff Scott and all of the

Dec 18, 2019, 3:36 PM

I remember those days too when if we land 4 star or a bunch of 3 stars it was almost like a holiday. In TB and the other HC’s defense Clemson was not investing the same amount of money into the football program as they are now. I think those HC’s most of the DF, KH and TB were pretty successful with what they were given to work with.

I feel bad for the Burch kid though for him to pass up so many big time offers to go to SC in his home town I wonder if his has some mental health issues. For example he could be struggling with depression, anxiety or some related issues. These are just kids trying to make a life changing decision. I think there is something going on for him to choose SC over CLEMSON, Bama, and other top schools. In the back of his mind he has to know what teams at SC will be like the next 3 years. Even Dabo had to go through some growing pains.

I think Dabo picked up on that and went after the other Kid who is a 5 star.

I trust Dabo and his staff because he produces positive results. He said in 2016 the best was yet to come. Things just keep getting better.

Nice post Humble Servant????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 681
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic