Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 98
| visibility 1

FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday

Nov 30, 2014, 4:14 PM

SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday

Nov 30, 2014, 4:17 PM

Hurry up already. I am very happy for Coach Morris and his family, they have been great for our University but let's move forward.

Nov 30, 2014, 4:43 PM

Yes onward! The sooner the better!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2014, 5:44 PM

Are you stupid?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:10 PM

it is munnday in like 3 hours.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2014, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday ]

Why are you looking for a date cuz I'm strait. Just sayin' . . . ;)

Nov 30, 2014, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday ]

agree

Nov 30, 2014, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday ]

Remember Dabo was a receivers coach and made interim head coach and then earned the job, what's the chance Dabo promotes Scott to interim Oc for the bowl and see how that pans out before he decides?

Nov 30, 2014, 5:59 PM

Scott has the pedigree and certainly has a sharp mind on him

Nov 30, 2014, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SMU to announce Chad Morris as head coach on Monday ]

I would bet on it, and I would bet he gets the job for keeps after that. That is, unless Chad has promised him the OC job with him, and I would doubt he would take that, unless Dabo doesn't offer him the same at Clemson. JMO, but it makes a lot of sense to me, and if anybody has earned it he has.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2014, 8:52 PM

I get sick of hearing about how people have earned things. Earning and being the best person for that position are TWO different things.

Dec 2, 2014, 3:00 PM

So we disagree. I do think people can earn their way or a chance, or they should be able to do it, and I do think he certainly has accomplished enough at Clemson to get the chance. If you don't, that's okay by me. I believe, and my bosses agreed, that I earned a lot of promotions by my performance, and I was rewarded pretty handsomely for it as a result. Maybe you haven't, but keep trying.

Also, earning and being the best person for a job may, or may not, be two different things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for a fun to watch and potent offense after the

Nov 30, 2014, 4:18 PM

years of ineptitude. Best of luck!

null

IMO, not a wise career choice on Morris' part.

Here's hoping we can get Lincoln Riley immediately...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Why?

Nov 30, 2014, 4:26 PM

Lincoln Riley is an Air-Raid guy, not the smashmouth spread stuff we want to do and have recruited for.

If we make Riley our OC, Morris will absolutely bring Jeff Scott along as his OC, and now we lose probably Cain and McCloud, but in a more long term perspective, all of Scott's recruiting ties in Texas.

Scott has called plays before; he's studied under Morris for four years. We promote him, we don't have to change any verbiage/terminology or philosophy.

I honestly think Riley is the bigger risk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why?

Nov 30, 2014, 5:03 PM

Is Jeff ready? I hate for him to 'Napier'.

We weren't complaining about Napier when he had CJ...

Nov 30, 2014, 5:04 PM

then we had zero WR's for a year and look what happened.

Scott would come into an offense loaded with talent.

REcruiting ties in FLORIDA. Pardon.****

Nov 30, 2014, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Why? ]

Nov 30, 2014, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Why? ]

Jeff Scott has studied under his dad for life, and at one time Brad Scott was one of the best OC's in the old school college FB. Take what Jeff has learned by being the HC of a championship HS team, what he has learned from his OC dad Brad Scott, what he learned with Morris, and from what he has learned from other offensive minds. And he could end up being the best OC we have ever had at Clemson. I'm one that believes he would be well worth the chance to see what he can do!!! And I have no doubt that if we hired someone else, Chad would take Jeff with him to die at SMWho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He comes from a bloodline of miracle workers. Brad got USuCk

Nov 30, 2014, 6:57 PM

their first ever bowl win in 1995.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 30, 2014, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Why? ]

Well said! I concur, and I also think this will be a mistake for Chad. He deserves better than SMU. I would bet that, if he would wait about 2 more years, with the talent we have now, and what's coming in, he will be able to get a much better offer at a program where success is much more a certainty. Granted, it will be easier to surpass their expectations of late at SMU (0-10) is not hard to beat, but the report says $2 MM/year deal, not the $3MM/year that was rumored initially. That job is a lot more headaches for not a whole lot more $.

I hope he does what makes him happy, though. He has been good for us, at a time when we needed some help, and our future is very bright, with him, or with someone else.

Nov 30, 2014, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Why? ]

I think you are spot on. He, his father, and their entire family have been 'All In' before the phrase was even coined. I wish him the best and want him to have every opportunity for success. I feel like he may be ready; however, many would call me an uniformed, unintelligent person. So, I appreciate that someone else has the same thoughts.

Riley runs an up-tempo spread offense...

Nov 30, 2014, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Why? ]

he'll obviously adjust to what we've recruited.

He seems like a great guy, lots of charisma, is pretty young, and a good recruiter.

"Morris will absolutely bring Jeff Scott along as his OC"...uh...no, Jeff Scott is a Clemson Tiger and Dabo's man through and through...

Jeff Scott is our lifeblood recruiter, it isn't worth the risk throwing an unproven guy at OC, because we cannot afford to lose him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Anyone who has watched ECU's offense has to like Riley...

Nov 30, 2014, 7:10 PM

...and understand why he's a good candidate for Clemson. That offense is impressive under Riley.

I really like Coach Scott, but I'm hoping that he gets a deserved raise and stays right where he is b/c he's a great WR position coach and a BEAST recruiter.

No more Napier-like experiments!

Jeff Scott wants to be a head coach.

Nov 30, 2014, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Riley runs an up-tempo spread offense... ]

He is 34 now, and has been on staff for seven years. He is one of the lowest paid coaches on staff.

Just spitballin' here, but I'd bet that if Morris were to say to Scott "come be my OC and make 500,000 a year" he would certainly consider it.

Re: Jeff Scott wants to be a head coach.

Nov 30, 2014, 8:55 PM

Then we should match it, and keep him.

its about like Todd Graham at tulsa and now he's at Arizona

Nov 30, 2014, 4:26 PM [ in reply to IMO, not a wise career choice on Morris' part. ]

State with a top 15 program. I think it better to do that then go to a place like NC State and always suck hind teet behind fsu clemson and louisville.

SMU would be a stepping stone. If he could somehow revive the pony express then he'd be a hot commodity for a major job somewhere, just like Todd Graham.

A person

Nov 30, 2014, 4:46 PM [ in reply to IMO, not a wise career choice on Morris' part. ]

at my tailgate seemed to think that if Chad doesn't make some forward traction at SMU within the 1st 4 years SMU will kill the program. But that's the Chad's problem our problem is who else is on our short list besides Lincoln?

Re: A person

Nov 30, 2014, 8:58 PM

I agree that Chad is taking a big chance by going to this program. They
need miracles, and I'm not sure Chad can deliver that. Just MHO.

Re: IMO, not a wise career choice on Morris' part.

Dec 1, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to IMO, not a wise career choice on Morris' part. ]

I s

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..***

Re: I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..***

Nov 30, 2014, 4:20 PM

I'd milk goats for 2 million a year! Good for him get all the $$$ you can!

I'd stay at Clemson for what Chad makes now.***

Nov 30, 2014, 4:21 PM

It's a 53% pay increase (probably not counting endorsements)

Nov 30, 2014, 4:28 PM

An extra $700-800K per year, even for a measly 4 years is an additional $2.8-3.2M over that span. With a reasonable retirement withdrawal rate of 5%, that's an extra $160K per year in retirement for the rest of his life, even if he hangs it up after that 4 years.

I don't think people understand the importance of compounding interest. That is a significant pay increase.

I don't blame him money wise. Wish it could have been for a better job for the guy, though. Seems to be a dead end.

Re: It's a 53% pay increase; no personal income tax in TX

Nov 30, 2014, 4:46 PM

nm

But the property taxes are some of the highest....

Nov 30, 2014, 5:00 PM

.... in the country. Overall tax burden is similar to SC.... Still a good move financially. SMU has a great history and great tradition that was severely damaged and nearly "killed" by very wealthy alumni and the NCAA in the recruiting scandals of the 80's. There are many alumni in North Texas that believe they can follow TCU'S roadmap into the B12.... Hopefully HCCM will be the leader they need to get them in position....

Re: But the property taxes are some of the highest....

Nov 30, 2014, 9:09 PM

I wish Chad well. We just have to work hard to keep the recruits he influenced
to come to Clemson. I trust Dabo is already working on this. I sort of think
that we need to get a top-notch OC ASAP. I just don't know about Scott. He
sounds good, but I'm not sure he has the cache' to keep the high-level recruits
we have committed with us. Any input appreciated.

Re: I'd stay at Clemson for what Chad makes now.***

Nov 30, 2014, 9:01 PM [ in reply to I'd stay at Clemson for what Chad makes now.*** ]

If Texas had offered him, it would be a different story. The coach we don't
want to lose is Brent Venables.

Re: I'd stay at Clemson for what Chad makes now.***

Dec 1, 2014, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I'd stay at Clemson for what Chad makes now.*** ]

I agree. I wouldn't leave a first class program like Clemson making 1.3 to go to a dismantled program making 2.

Nov 30, 2014, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..*** ]

I agree. Better/higher offers would come in the future especially with all the talent he has brought in for his system. I do wish him the best and thank him for all he has done for our school. Hopefully our replacement for him is able to utilize the athletes we have returning and coming in on offense.

On a bright note, Venables will be back.

Billygoats? ??***

Nov 30, 2014, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..*** ]

Nov 30, 2014, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..*** ]

There will always be a job for milking goats, and for 2 mil, I would be the best milking goat milker in the country for the rest of my life. If Chad crashes burns at SMWho and I believe he will, how many schools are going to offer him 1.3 mil to be an OC for their school. I'm betting he couldn't have ever gotten a 1.3 mil lateral move right now from no other school in the big 5 conferences. Any and every HC that knows college FB at our level knows CM sh!t his pants without Tajh Boyd and our NFL receivers. And he done a terrible job of coaching up Cole Stoudt.

Nov 30, 2014, 9:14 PM

With all due respect, I don't think Cole Stoudt ever had the talent
to be coached up. He's a nice guy, but has never had the talent to
play D-1 football.

Dec 1, 2014, 9:33 AM

Yea, Cole's failures aren't on Chad. Cole shattered mentally in the second half of the UGA game and never recovered.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:48 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..*** ]

Another stupid post. Who in their right mind would turn down a job that pays two million a year to coach a team that lost all their games? All he has to do is get to a bowl game next year and he's GOD and on his way to be a HC at some major program like Clemson. If Dabo keeps picking the staring QBs, he may be out of a job in a few years.

Nov 30, 2014, 9:54 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't take that spot for 2 mil. Not worth it..*** ]

Look at it this way he can only go up. And the recruiting ground is fertile. Of course, he will never have the fire power he had at Clemson, but he did not at Tulsa either. It is not like they play in the power 5.

Thank you coach Morris. Best wishes to you

Nov 30, 2014, 4:19 PM

And your family at SMU. God Bless.

Re: Thank you coach Morris. Best wishes to you

Nov 30, 2014, 9:15 PM

Amen!

Congrats Chad...Best of wishes to you!!!!!!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 4:19 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best of luck to him

Nov 30, 2014, 4:24 PM

Similar move to what Gus Mahlzan did going to Ark St. If he's successful, which I think he will be, he'll be able to pick and choose where he wants to go in a few years. Texas is is home, not to mention the big raise. $2 mil plus invectives, and not having to pay any state income taxes in Texas, that's a huge raise from what he was getting here. Not to mention, you can't put a price tag on you being the boss and running a program the way you see fit.

Thanks for the good times. I think you could have done

Nov 30, 2014, 4:21 PM

better, but maybe he's thinking a Malzahn type move to arkansas state waiting for the big one (strong failing at Tehas, Sumlin leaving A&M for NFL, kingsberry getting ushered out at Tech) while getting some "HEAD COACH" experience, since some people use that as a litmus test.

best of luck coach.

Nov 30, 2014, 7:12 PM

Has done a lot here. Has been fun to watch. Me personally, I'd retire at clemson. But im partial. And I'm not from Texas, drove through and was glad when I finally cross it. I left nothing there. But SMU seems like a coach grave yard. Hopefully coach morris can turn it around.

Congratulations to the Chad. I hope he does well turning

Nov 30, 2014, 4:23 PM

SMU around.

Re: Congratulations to the Chad. I hope he does well turning

Nov 30, 2014, 9:19 PM

He was spot on against Carolina. To me, that seals his legacy at Clemson.
We won!

good

Nov 30, 2014, 4:24 PM

Yay! I hate his offense. We need less gun. Teach Deshaun to play QB, that's what coaches do.

Re: good

Nov 30, 2014, 4:26 PM

wut?

in case you didn't notice

Nov 30, 2014, 4:27 PM [ in reply to good ]

Deshaun put up a 98 QBR yesterday with a torn ACL

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:04 PM [ in reply to good ]

Another idiot speaks.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:50 PM [ in reply to good ]

Another stupid poster

Nov 30, 2014, 9:26 PM

As Clemson fans, can't we all agree to disagree without the
personal invective and name calling. We are all on the same side.
Voltaire: " I may not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to
the death your right to say it." Let's step back and chill.

Well at least we will have the jump on interviewing new OCs***

Nov 30, 2014, 4:25 PM

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 30, 2014, 4:28 PM

Thank you CM!! You helped us move the needle. Maybe you can bring the ponies back. I will be a fan.

Hopefully,

Nov 30, 2014, 4:30 PM

no QB or WR defections off the board.

Re: Hopefully,

Nov 30, 2014, 9:29 PM

That's why we have to name a top-notch OC ASAP.

Didn't Purnell basically do the same thing (in basketball)

Nov 30, 2014, 4:31 PM

How is DePaul doing these days? Not finishing last since they kicked half the good teams out?

apples to oranges....Morris is getting a significant

Nov 30, 2014, 4:47 PM

promotion, whereas OP was running from the mess he made before the bill was due

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are losing a great OC, but this is a no-lose situation for Morris

Back to Texas. SMU is the worst team in D-1, Take them to a bowl and you are a hero. Then move on to the UTexas job. Bank millions either way. No brainer.

We are losing a great OC, but this is a no-lose situation for Morris

Back to Texas. SMU is the worst team in D-1, Take them to a bowl and you are a hero. Then move on to the UTexas job. Bank millions either way. No brainer.

Re: Best wishes Back in Texas

Nov 30, 2014, 4:37 PM

Hope for the best for Chad and family.

Someday TAM

Thnx for the memories coach Morris

Nov 30, 2014, 4:47 PM

Had blast these last few years. Good luck to you and your family. Come back and visit the valley sometime.

Nov 30, 2014, 4:57 PM

;)

Does his contract with Clemson have a buy out clause?

Nov 30, 2014, 5:05 PM

Does his contract with Clemson have a buy out clause?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does his contract with Clemson have a buy out clause?

Nov 30, 2014, 5:19 PM

If I remember correctly, no penalty for him in his contract if he leaves for HC position.

Re: Does his contract with Clemson have a buy out clause?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:36 PM

Will he still coach us in the bowl game? I imagine not. I think Dabo
must move quickly.

I wish Coach Morris nothing but the best.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:06 PM

It's his career, and it's his decision to make.

Folks forget just how bad our offense was under Napier - a great guy - but not a great OC.

Morris took a young Tajh Boyd and transformed him and the offense into an offensive machine.

In a "down" year, we're 9-3 and we don't have Tajh or Sammy....but he got pretty good mileage out of some key guys who won't be starring in the NFL...and some other youngsters who (maybe) will.

So, I give Chad his props and many thanks for what he's done for Clemson and its players. He's been a fine ambassador for the university. Moreover, as Coach Swinney said, his tenure has been good for Clemson and good for him (Morris), too.

If the SMU job is indeed a done deal, I wish him and his family well. Thanks coach.

Re: I wish Coach Morris nothing but the best.

Chad put out program on the map with his fast paced offense last year and provided us with exciting football. I wish him the very best at SMU and I congratulate Dabo on taking the risk on hiring him from Tulsa.

Well said.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:48 PM

Most folks were asking Chad who?....until we won 8 straight in 2011.

Then, those records started breaking. Now, we just need the next great OC to lead this young bunch in the next chapter of greatness.

Re: I wish Coach Morris nothing but the best.

Nov 30, 2014, 9:39 PM [ in reply to I wish Coach Morris nothing but the best. ]

I totally agree. Thank you Coach Morris and go with god.

Only $2 million???? C'mon Chad

You can do better that that. $3 million is understandable but 2 is just flat out short changing yourself.

ONLY $2M? You forget

Nov 30, 2014, 5:33 PM

that he also gets a lot to hire the staff he wants, and build a program from nothing. Getting to be THE GUY, not the 2nd guy will feed a lot of ego.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ONLY $2M? You forget

Nov 30, 2014, 5:44 PM

I wonder who he will take with him, we may lose someone that way as well. If little Brad doesn't get an OC position here and Chad offers him the job, or at least the title, do you think he goes?

Re: ONLY $2M? You forget

Nov 30, 2014, 9:47 PM

I don't think so, but I don't think that possibility should dictate
our choice of an OC. Offer Scott more money, but go out and hire the
best OC available. We are a top twenty (or better) program and should
respond accordingly. Get the best.

how will he survive on 2 million

Nov 30, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Only $2 million???? C'mon Chad ]

although it takes some of us years to earn that much

Best of luck to Coach Morris.***

Nov 30, 2014, 5:48 PM

Best of luck Morris.

Nov 30, 2014, 5:57 PM

Wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for all you have done for our school and program.

What do I know...

Nov 30, 2014, 6:14 PM

First off, like many of you. I am thankful for landing Morris here and what he has done.
2ndly, I have to feel that the SMU job is a mistake for him- IMO.

At the most, he's probably only going to win 6 games, on a good year.
BUT! If he can win, say...8 games for 2 straight years. He might just be
posed for bigger things.
Ya can help but think Morris might feel alil' pressure to get into the head coaching
scene.
But in the end, I wish him the best.

And lets go out and land another great coach.

Thank you Coach Morris for bringing excitement to

Nov 30, 2014, 6:39 PM

Clemson! Best of luck with your new position!

Thanks coach and best of luck in your new job!***

Nov 30, 2014, 6:42 PM

Nov 30, 2014, 6:58 PM

> > cellspacing=0>
> cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=100>> width=5> 
> src="http://i1.tigernet.com/coaches/morris_chad_head.j
> pg">
> target=_blank
> href="/update/coach/SMU-announce-Chad-Morris-head-coac
> h-Monday-18067" class=newstitle>> style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helv,
> sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;
> color: #E96F26; text-decoration: none">SMU to
> announce Chad Morris as head coach on
> Monday

> > href="/update/coach/SMU-announce-Chad-Morris-head-coac
> h-Monday-18067">Read Update
> »

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Wow, HTML 5 much? Don't hit go!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 6:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

bad move by Chad Morris

Nov 30, 2014, 8:39 PM

I live down the road from SMU, he's going to be greatly disappointed.. there are high school stadiums bigger than SMU's... the students don't bother to go to the games.. it's going to be a big difference between hearing 82,000 fans roar vs 20,000 people go hohum.... I wish him the best, but he could have done a lot better..

Re: bad move by Chad Morris

Nov 30, 2014, 8:57 PM

A lot of money and the Program will improve greatly in a couple of years. Won 0 this year bet they win half of games next year and will be Top 20 in 4 years...YES he's that good

Nov 30, 2014, 8:57 PM [ in reply to bad move by Chad Morris ]

Kinda like we were when Billy Napier was our OC

Nov 30, 2014, 9:58 PM

That is what we absolutely have to avoid. We need to put up the
money to go out and get the best OC out there. The best! We can
afford it. With the offensive talent we have (and have coming in),
we simply can't afford to try and do this on the cheap. Get the
best. I've heard the guy at East Carolina would be a great prospect.
Any thoughts?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:19 PM

Thanks Chad ! Now, Let's go get the Offensive mind behind that Western Kentucky Offense ! Those guys are posting some serious points !

Nov 30, 2014, 10:02 PM

I agree. Whoever, they have to be the best. We are on the way to being
a national power. We need the best.

Thank you so much Coach Morris for all the hard work you put

Dec 1, 2014, 7:44 AM

in helping to elevate the Clemson program. I wish you and your family the best at SMU. You always will be part of the Clemson football history. :)

way to blow it mange***

Dec 1, 2014, 10:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Chad give CK a Second Chance?

Dec 1, 2014, 2:00 PM

Any thoughts if Chad Morris will offer a second chance to Chad Kelly? Wasnt he a main recruiter of CK in the beginning

Replies: 98
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic