Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats & Gratitude to all the fans who
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,096

Congrats & Gratitude to all the fans who

Dec 4, 2016, 6:53 AM

changed gears and plans and made it to Orlando!! By all accounts, it was predominantly a Tiger crowd and it could certainly be heard over the TV. Great job!!

Clemson fans are 1st string All-ACC every year!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I made sure to yell extra loud for the old school TAC Elite who couldnt make it!! :)***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always do whatever's next. -cuda

+1***

Dec 4, 2016, 8:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats & Gratitude to all the fans who

Dec 4, 2016, 7:42 AM

I really enjoyed my time in Orlando, and the game had it's moments with breath holding minutes that would cause dizziness, but we won and that is what counts. Look at our record, there are a lot of Ws in there that could have been Ls but they wasn't. The name of the game is FB where anything can happen, but our guys have always reached deep enough to get us a win. Our 2016 record will forever show 11 Wins and 1 loss in regular season play. That's a great year, and this has been the two best years in Clemson FB History. We can count the teams that has went 25-2 in two seasons on 1 hand, and we still have at least another game to play. This is a great time to be a Tiger, Enjoy and appreciate it!!! Goooooo Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attendance

Dec 4, 2016, 8:12 AM

Clemson side
Bottom two decks, full
Top 90%

End zones
More than 70% clemson

Vt side
Bottom
About 80% full. Scattered clemson fans - but hard to tell due to some of them wearing orange
Top was about 30% full.

All in all, would say clemson had 2 to 1.

Was strange. Many if the vt fans left in early 4th quarter.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attendance

Dec 4, 2016, 8:47 AM

They top deck on the VT side were the Disney employees that got free tickets. One side of the end zone and half of the VT middle deck were also Disney employees. I assume this because most were not wearing school colors and we're gone at the end of the game. Had to be folks who did not care about the outcome.

I would say it was 15% Disney, 20% VT, and the rest were Clemson fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats & Gratitude to all the fans who

Dec 4, 2016, 8:19 AM

Totally agree! Our fans were awesome. Especially singing the Alma Mater at the end of the game. Each and every word could be heard clearly on tv. Yall did us proud! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,096
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic