Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally back from the Christmas musical program at church
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 526

Finally back from the Christmas musical program at church

Dec 16, 2018, 7:02 PM

My 4yo and 9yo were singing in their respective choirs based on age. It was a very nice service. They had bells, drums, violins, cellos, flutes, etc. Program was held in the sanctuary.

ANYWAY, we're sitting there about 10 minutes into the program. Just as they stop playing music, and during a very brief moment of silence....4yo rips a huge fart. He then immediately yelled excuse me. Top of his lungs. Whole place died laughing.

Ok, so we're now embarrassed as ####. So we continue. 4yo then gets sleepy and is nodding off. Then I noticed he had this look of discomfort on his face and started whining. I assumed he had to pee. Wife of asked him what was wrong. Again....the music stopped. In perfect timing, he then tells wife of that his "pen!s is big and it's bothering me!!" This time he was a little more quiet, so only about 3 rows died laughing. Wife of literally fell over laughing.

As God is now my witness (literally), he will be a lunger some day. So that makes it twice tonight I was reminded he's MY child.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez, I bet that went over like a fart in church.

Dec 16, 2018, 7:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats.***

Dec 16, 2018, 7:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gee. Thanks.***

Dec 16, 2018, 7:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TMML

Dec 16, 2018, 7:37 PM

thanks! Merry Christmas from the fam-a-lee!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, so proud. So very proud indeed.***

Dec 16, 2018, 7:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's bad, he has the personality to pull it off.

Dec 16, 2018, 7:47 PM

He has two girlfriends in 4yo preschool. They literally fight over him. He has his aunt and EVERY teacher literally wrapped. I have a feeling he gets away with too much in school because of his personality.

He is going to be absolute trouble in high school. Of that I have zero doubt. He is really more like my dad than I am. I read my father's baby book when we sold mom and dad's house. It could have been written about our 4yo, but instead it was my grandmother writing about my father. At least I know what I'm in for with him. My wife has no clue ;)

^^^lunge parent of the year right here^^^***

Dec 17, 2018, 6:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please splain***

Dec 17, 2018, 7:11 AM

You've bred a new lungite. You're the best!***

Dec 17, 2018, 9:40 AM

Rut Galloway told a story of him blaming his fart on his son

Dec 16, 2018, 8:46 PM

He's fart at home and say 'Well, Bryant.' All the other kids and Rut would laugh and his wife would scold them all for being rude. One Sunday morning during church services Bryan tore a big one off and said 'Well, Daddy.' Nobody laughed except Rut's wife.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 526
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic