Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of you who demand that I always pull for the ACC,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 565

For those of you who demand that I always pull for the ACC,

Oct 2, 2014, 11:02 PM

how would that work for you if the University of South Carolina suddenly moved from the SEC to the ACC. Would you start cheering for them to beat Boise State, Purdue, UCLA, etc...?????? I didn't think so. Well, now you know how I feel about UNC, Duke, and Georgia Tech.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conference lovers are for casuals***

Oct 2, 2014, 11:06 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those of you who demand that I always pull for the ACC,

Oct 2, 2014, 11:13 PM

I get UNC but it certainly wouldn't hurt if VT, Miami and maybe a few others started pulling their weight. Because the perception of the conference is so poor I always hope every ACC school wins their OOC games if only to be sacrificial lambs to the schools I do like within the conference.

Re: For those of you who demand that I always pull for the ACC,

Oct 2, 2014, 11:27 PM

They are not a member of the ACC. And even if they were, pulling for them is just one of those things that Tiger fans just don't do. We would just be 13/14s all ACC, Period!!! But I am one Tiger fan that never pulls for an acc or any other conference team. I would pull for any acc team playing the coots....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they ain't in your heart,don't cheer with your voice ...

Oct 3, 2014, 7:14 AM

Personally, there are several conference teams I have no general malice toward. But you'd NEVER catch me cheering for any team, conference or not, unless I liked them.

Let the words and deeds of a man reflect the state of his heart. And my heart will NEVER hold a drop of pale blue or wuffie red. Just ain't gonna happen.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If an ACC team is playing OC I know we need the SOS.

Oct 3, 2014, 7:22 AM

They are no lose games for me. If a conference foe wins OCGs I get what's good for Clemson. When one of those turds lose I'm even happier.

I'm just all about Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If an ACC team is playing OC I know we need the SOS.

Oct 4, 2014, 12:23 PM

It's not so much you need to pull for every individual team, just that your conference is good. This gives you better bowls and TV deals.

Replies: 6
| visibility 565
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic