Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers for a former Quarterback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,827

Prayers for a former Quarterback

Jan 10, 2020, 5:17 PM

Dr. Jimmy Bell class of 1965 lost his son Jan. 4th. Funeral will be in Bluffton, SC Saturday morning at 11
Jimmy was not only a good QB, He is a great man. My heart breaks for him.
Obituary
Thomas James Bell, III, husband of Mary Gwinn Vaux Bell, died Saturday, January 4, 2020 at their residence in Bluffton, S.C.

James was born April 3, 1969, to Dr. Jimmy and Nancy Baker Bell. He was raised in Hartsville, S.C. He was a graduate of Hartsville High School, Clemson University with a double major in Political Science and English, and the University of South Carolina Law School. James began his legal career as an attorney for the Statehouse on the Banking and Insurance Senate Committee. For the past 19 years, he was a Public Defender with Beaufort County Public Defender's Office.

James valued his family and friends. He loved Clemson football and basketball, the May River, movies, politics and books. James found endless joy in the special relationships with his many nieces and nephews. “Uncle J”, as they affectionately called him, was a confidant, playmate and buddy to Matthew, Abby, Mia, Lizzie, Audrey, Hayne, Addison, Pepper, Wyatt, Vivian, Roberts, Mills, Ella and Faye. He also loved his rescue dogs.

Surviving, in addition to his wife and parents, are his sisters Elizabeth (Terry) Quinn and Andrea (Derek) Trader. Also surviving are Roberts and Mary Vaux, Emily and Chris Burden, Tabor and Erin Vaux, Anna Pepper and Jason Hewett, and the aforementioned beloved nieces and nephews.

His quick wit, copious knowledge and loving spirit will be missed by so many. We lost a very special husband, son, brother, uncle and friend who forever changed our lives for the better. We will remember his sound advice, loving words and funny jokes for many years to come.

A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, January 11, 2020, at 11:00 A.M. at the Church of the Cross, 110 Calhoun Street, Bluffton, S.C.

Visitation following the service will be at held at The Pine House, 95 Boundary Street, Bluffton, S.C.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Jasper Animal Rescue Mission, jarmission.org, or a charity of your choice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Condolences to the family***

Jan 10, 2020, 5:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers for a former Quarterback

Jan 10, 2020, 5:37 PM

My deepest condolences. I'm a Hartsville native and it is not an exaggeration to say that Jimmy Bell is revered there. He's a special person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 5:42 PM

Sending prayers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 6:01 PM

Our prayers go up like smoke for the family & loved ones. May your cherished memories continue to burn bright in your hearts.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,827
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic