Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Complete trash
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Complete trash

Apr 15, 2019, 2:05 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104?s=19

Our President* is trash.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Complete trash

Apr 15, 2019, 2:17 PM

Thanks for your racist contribution

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Complete trash

Apr 15, 2019, 2:23 PM

Your President is so stupid that he thinks dumping hundreds of tons of water on top of a building that's about to collapse is a good idea.

And he's such a trash heap of a human being that he can't even offer condolences to another country on a major cultural loss without first being the center of attention.

Lol. He’s just so dumb sometimes. It’s not the “center of

Apr 15, 2019, 2:38 PM

attention”, it’s the tone deafness. Must act quickly? Oh, okay, thanks! They were thinking they’d get to it next week. Why would he be suggesting a way to handle a fire...he knows NOTHING about fire fighting! Just offer condolences and leave it at that!

null

if you are a US citizen, he is yours also***

Apr 15, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Complete trash ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if you are a US citizen, he is yours also***

Apr 15, 2019, 2:58 PM

"Your" is not an exclusive term and I'd just used the first person plural pronoun in the previous post.

Nice attempt at deflection, though.

not an attempt at deflection, it is a fact

Apr 15, 2019, 3:09 PM

assuming that you are a US citizen

I didn't vote for him, but he is the president

That scaffolding is going to collapse whether or not...

Apr 15, 2019, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Complete trash ]

water is dumped out of a chopper. It's going to collapse in the center and the sides are going to fall inward as the center of the structure weight falls. Choppers dropping water or not, that building will take years to rebuild and there is no way it can be authentically duplicated or reproduced. ND is and much toast as they were at halftime against Clemson a few months ago.

The real danger of a chopper flying over a fire burning that hot is to the machine and its pilot. They aren't going to get down close enough to keep the water from turning to vapor. I seriously doubt the vapor or air off the blades will knock a fly out of the air with so much heat rising so quickly.

The reason dropping water from a forest fire chopper is impractical is the lack of proper choppers to deliver the water.

I'm watching it live and the upper levels of the scaffolding is red hot now. It must be tubelock or some other type of metal pole scaffolding to have lasted this long without going up in a blaze.

I know all that is over your head, I just wanted to expose your ignorance and childish insults directed at the idea.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That scaffolding is going to collapse whether or not...

Apr 15, 2019, 4:46 PM

Oh my sweet Jesus, are you serious?

Did you seriously write out a long-winded "you were right, but for a different reason" post? Major lol. Do you really think I intended to write out a lecture on fire science?

I'll be sure to include proper parenthetical citation on all future posts just for you.

(Since you won't understand, the previous paragraph was sarcasm).

Oh, also...

"If you hit that with tons of water from above, that's going to collapse the entire structure and make the situation worse," said Wayne McPartland, a retired New York City Fire Department battalion chief. "If you miss, you might hit civilians in the street."

I'm sure you're such a stable genius that you know more than that dude.

sorry, but the largest supertanker can only drop 99.6 tons

Apr 15, 2019, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Complete trash ]

of water

so close, keep trying

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sorry, but the largest supertanker can only drop 99.6 tons

Apr 15, 2019, 9:56 PM

It's unbelievable how dumb Trump supporters are.

i gave you facts, you respond with emotion

Apr 17, 2019, 8:13 PM

classic liberal

He was going to suggest fanning the flames

Apr 15, 2019, 2:35 PM

But was afraid to give the building cancer too.

I mean, this is the same guy who was interviewed on 9/11/01

Apr 15, 2019, 3:01 PM

and used the opportunity to brag (incorrectly, by the way) that his building had just become the tallest in NYC:

"Donald, you have one of the landmark buildings down in the Financial District, 40 Wall Street," said Alan Marcus, a WWOR analyst. "Did you have any damage, or did you — what's happened down there?"
"Well, it was an amazing phone call," Trump said. "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brother is just trying to be helpful

Apr 15, 2019, 3:32 PM

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING TO PUT OUT THE FIRE???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Basically he is the guy at the bar

Apr 15, 2019, 9:10 PM

watching tv all day, making trite yet pithy observations.. Seems like a lot of people here could do his job.

i think that is why i like trump***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:11 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic