Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wayne Allen Root On Donald Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Wayne Allen Root On Donald Trump

Aug 24, 2015, 2:26 PM

http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/2015/07/07/why-obama-and-hillary-must-stop-donald-trump-at-all-costs/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the

Aug 24, 2015, 2:40 PM

trees.

Most of us hate Donald Trump as a presidential candidate because he is a joke. He's a blowhard bully. He has no clue how to lead a country, how to manage political pressures. He's never struggled. He's never served. He's never put anything...in his entire wealth-generating life...above the interests of Donald John Trump. He stands in front of thousands of people and tells them that he is going to build a wall between Mexico and the United States and that Mexico is going to pay for it, and everyone applauds.

He's a joke.

So keep on believing that the media is after him as some sort of coordinated attack led by mastermind strategist Barack Obama. I tend to think that they are just doing their job, and that if a candidate as pathetic as Donald Trump is leading and could potentially get the Republican nomination, they darned well better make sure he can handle the toughest questions. This isn't a scripted reality show with a bunch of scared business people asking for an internship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

many of the same things were said of T.R.***

Aug 24, 2015, 2:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...Teddy...Roosevelt...?***

Aug 24, 2015, 2:58 PM

null

yes***

Aug 24, 2015, 3:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay then. Take comfort in that, I suppose.

Aug 24, 2015, 3:58 PM

Doesn't change my opinion of him one bit.

null

Really...can't see how he compares to Trump at all....

Aug 24, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to many of the same things were said of T.R.*** ]

TR was in the NY House (leadership I think), was a sheriff (or maybe deputy), was the head of the Civil Service Commission, had a history of anti-corruption reform (NYC police as one example), was asst-sec of the navy, served in the national guard and cavalry, for Gov of NY, VP, and the POTUS.

How does that compare to Trump?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TR was a self funded playboy. he did all those things

Aug 25, 2015, 11:22 AM

as an amusement.

Alex, this is a desperate attempt. If you see Donald Trump

Aug 25, 2015, 11:38 AM

and think "There's the Teddy Roosevelt of the 21st century!" then good for you.

null

LOL good one....

Aug 25, 2015, 9:40 PM [ in reply to TR was a self funded playboy. he did all those things ]

wait...are you serious?

Re: These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the

Aug 24, 2015, 2:47 PM [ in reply to These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the ]

dont worry wookie, he will fall on his face eventually

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't bet the food budget on it.

Aug 24, 2015, 4:05 PM

In the 60s and 70s there was a musical group based in the Chapel Hill area called the "Hot Nuts", they had a pretty good following. One of their signature numbers included:
"He's got the Duke Blue Devil by the bawls (repeat 3 times)
He's got the whole world by the bawls"

No they might substitute the Donald for "the Man" and sing
"Trumps got the whole Rep. party by the bawls (repeat 3 times)
He's got the Reps. right by the bawls

I am just trying to poke fun at the Trump followers, nothing more.

Go all Tigers, have some fun now and again.

Compare and contrast Trump's experience with candidate Obama

Aug 24, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the ]

Trump is certainly a jerk and not an ideal candidate but how was Obama better? He had never lead anything and certainly had less real world experience. Voting "present" and writing two books about himself don't seem to fill as much resume space as Trump's life.

Is this question actually directed at me?

Aug 24, 2015, 3:10 PM

Because if so, I'm not sure why. I'm obnoxiously vocal on my lack of respect for our current president.

null

He still deserves more than Trump

Aug 24, 2015, 4:01 PM

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think any of this is a conspiracy more than an

Aug 24, 2015, 3:15 PM [ in reply to These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the ]

evolution, or a devolution, depending on your views.

Read enough history and you learn that all large, diverse democracies fail as nations over time.

Read enough contemporary political science textbooks, and you will hear that the United States is the exception to this rule.

Read enough history, and you know that step one in the failure mentioned above is the establishment of an oligarchy.

Read enough history and you know we are (originally) a republic in function, and not a democracy.

Keep on reading and you know where this ends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ends at Actium***

Aug 24, 2015, 3:48 PM

Re: These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the

Aug 24, 2015, 5:45 PM [ in reply to These big-time conspiracy theories miss the forest for the ]

Seems to me,you and everyone else commenting on this article have missed seeing the forest for the trees. My takeaway on the article was more about the corruption in both parties now in power in DC who are owned by the special interest groups and have sold out the voters long ago. I see that none of the comments on this thread address those claims by the author. He is saying that Trump poses a danger to the cozy relationship both parties have to the corruption scam, and that is why he is a danger to both parties. I agree with that assessment. Any one who threatens to upset the corruptocrats in DC is going to be destroyed by both parties. Why do you think the GOPe hates conservatives more than they hate the opposition party? Because conservatives want to change the corrupt system enjoyed by both parties and their big money owners. I think that is Trump's appeal. He is perceived as not being one of the political insiders who are bought and paid for and who don't really give a schit about anyone except themselves and their pimps who are controlling them like the hos they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reject the Trump-supporters' narrative that the only way

Aug 25, 2015, 10:48 AM

to combat special interest influence on our elected officials is to elect a horse's ### billionaire who lacks the disposition or experience to be President of the United States and who has comically and flippantly changed his "platform" to become more palatable to the only party through which he can win.

I reject the idea that all politicians are complete will-less puppets of a handful of special-interests. I do agree that the influence of "special interests" are of concern, but electing Donald Trump as a solution to overly-influential special interests is like chopping off your arm because you burned your hand.

I let my emotions get the better of me in these discussions because it embarrasses me as a conservative and as an American that this guy gets the support he does, but as Balm said, eventually support will consolidate onto a more realistic candidate. In the meantime, although I hate the distraction he is, perhaps it won't be the worst thing that a man with nothing to lose throws around ideas for discussion.

null

Trump's campaign is a lot like Obama's: long on rhetoric

Aug 24, 2015, 3:47 PM

with no specific plans. If Obama can win on "Hope and Change", I don't see why "Make America Great Again" is not a winning strategy.

What an idiot! The Democrats want Trump to win the GOP

Aug 24, 2015, 4:09 PM

nomination at this point. He's one of the few Hillary could actually beat. I think this email scandal is very real and Bush would beat her. Walker would beat her. Rubio would beat her but she would beat Trump easily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree...actually think Carson could beat her too.***

Aug 24, 2015, 4:19 PM

I thought you were a Jim Webb follower. How would he

Aug 24, 2015, 4:25 PM [ in reply to What an idiot! The Democrats want Trump to win the GOP ]

fare against Sec. Clinton. Some drunken fat-assed slob suggested recently that she was going to jail. I haven't seen evidence that she has been indicted yet. There is also an arraignment, a trial and a verdict in there somewhere. I'll reserve judgment for a while. Regards.

Go all Tigers, see that justice is done before blowing off.

I am but not confident in his chances.***

Aug 25, 2015, 5:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic