Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Enough about fan day...our administration saw...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,977

Enough about fan day...our administration saw...

Aug 18, 2013, 10:30 PM

what happened. They have heard the complaints. They will make necessary changes next year. They didn't things through very well before applying some changes. You can bet they weren't trying to tick everyone off, there was a reason for the decisions, it just didn't work out like they thought it would. Rest assured. It will be fixed. They want happy fans!

Let's give them room to fix it. Let's be excited about the upcoming season.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well stated. That's basically my take from the posts. +1.***

Aug 18, 2013, 10:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enough about fan day...our administration saw...

Aug 19, 2013, 2:22 AM

What do you tell all those little kids. That educated men and women screwed their dreams of getting their Hero's signature. Their happy thoughts of meeting their hero's that they have planed for weeks. How do all those Smart planners fix that this year. Their parents won't be bringing them back Next year to get their little hearts broken again by the Smart planners. Further more, Tajh and Sammy won't be there next year!!! If I were the AD, those smart planners wouldn't be there either. Those children that went to bed tonight with their hearts broken, their parents pay the bill for those smart planners. Saying we didn't know the turn out would be that large, well la de da, how couldn't they have know!!! Clemson is preseason ranked #8 after beating LSWho in their last game. I can't see them not preparing for the largest turn out in over 25 years!!! Mr. Money should be preparing to look for another job, and see how prepared he is for that. Those children will have to prepare what to say to the coots in their school showing off the clowns autograph.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enough about fan day...our administration saw...

Aug 19, 2013, 8:00 AM

Wish you were there to run things 52. Sounds like you missed your calling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My parents taught me that sometimes life isn't fair.

Aug 19, 2013, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Enough about fan day...our administration saw... ]

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, how much you plan, that sometimes things just don't go your way or according to the plan. But if you can see past the negative, often you can find positives. Think of all the less privileged children that are Clemson fans that cannot even get to Clemson for Fan Day or a game or to ever even see the campus at all. Perhaps some appreciation of what they do have is a good place to start with for the heartbroken youngsters.

Glad to hear you are perfect!***

Aug 19, 2013, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Enough about fan day...our administration saw... ]

If you knew what you say they should have known, then

Aug 19, 2013, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Enough about fan day...our administration saw... ]

why not get there a couple of hours earlier to ensure your children got the autographs??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Company man

Aug 19, 2013, 2:44 AM

Boo

We need TDP ASAP.

Aug 19, 2013, 8:34 AM

I think that's an Alabama song.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I wasn't there.

Aug 19, 2013, 8:35 AM

And I wish I had been, with my kids. In which case I would really have been upset if my kids had not gotten to do what they came to do, and had left upset. That's a hard thing for any parent, and I've been there. A lot.

That said, there's one thing that keeps sticking out at me when I read about fan day.

Twenty. Thousand. People.

I'm sure some lessons were learned, but how do you handle that kind of a crowd when they all want to see about 20 people?

Whew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic