Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 2,860

Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook....

Apr 11, 2013, 12:25 PM

"Think about it, had Georgia beat Florida in 2002, had Auburn not been snubbed by the BCS in 2004, and had QB Shockley from UGA not been injured in 2005 along with LSU's 2003 national title. The SEC would have 11 straight national titles right now instead of just 7! That just shows how powerful we are! Who's conference had the first BCS title and will have the last next season?"

THIS is why I'm sick and tired of all this. The kid is a UGA fan. How many titles does UGA have over the string of "SEC dominance?" Zero!

I hate how these people can be "SEC fans" and brag on their conference to make up for any under-achieving their team might have done. It's sad to think it's come to this

And how about this guy's logic here? Playing the "what-if" game? I can do that too....."If Clemson didn't lose to GT and NC St in 2011 then we would have beat the coots then we would have beaten LSU in the championship! And this year, if we had beaten FSU and SCU then we would have beaten GT in the ACC Championship and then we would have beaten ND in the National Championship! Boom! Back- to-back titles! ACC! ACC! ACC!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook....

Apr 11, 2013, 12:33 PM

Any UGA that is happy with SEC dominance is lost....Without Bama UGA could have had a chance at a National Title. If anything you should hope that every team in the SEC loses 3 games next year to give UGA a chance. Sure them being good makes your team look better but if you want the SEC West (where the true dominance is) to remain on top you are sentencing yourself to years of "what ifs"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

And to think ga has not even won the mighty conf since 2005

Apr 11, 2013, 12:37 PM

Sad to see their fans becoming coots. I am friends with a few die hard ga fans and they speak honestly when referring to their last and only nc being in 1980 and how disappointing it is . Top 2 underachieving schools in order based upon recruiting rankings over the past 15 yr are easily ga and fsu

Not sure an the only part but definitely the last***

Apr 11, 2013, 12:39 PM

Apr 11, 2013, 1:51 PM

To be honest im sick of Auburn, Bama and Gators. UGA fans shouldn't talk about SEC dominance since we haven't contribute

The fact that they have contributed almost zilch to SEC

Apr 11, 2013, 1:55 PM

football hasn't stopped the fans of that school down in Columbia from talking junk. Anyway, point for your honesty :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: The fact that they have contributed almost zilch to SEC

Apr 11, 2013, 5:09 PM

Georgia at least has SOME room to talk seeing as they've won national titles (even though the last one was 32 years ago.) And they have SEC Championship banners hanging in their stadium. LSU, Florida, and Alabama are the schools to thank for that "dominance" though.

I definitely respect that, now if the coots can follow

Apr 11, 2013, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

your lead, but then again...the SEC chant is all they have

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well....they do!***

Apr 11, 2013, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

Apr 11, 2013, 2:08 PM

Why does anyone care if people are fans of the sec and chant sec sec sec? Seriously wondering why we care so much that they care so much about their conference. Its on here all the time and ive been wondering the answers to these questions. People are soooo bothered by it for some reason. I dont see why anyone woukd care.

thats because you are a sec homer***

Apr 11, 2013, 2:38 PM

Re: thats because you are a sec homer***

Apr 11, 2013, 4:05 PM

I'm not an sec homer. My teams only been in the conference a year. But i am happy to be in a successful conference. Not sure why if we arent in in it we shouldnt hope our conference wins it. Its niceto be in a strong winning conference rather than a losing conference right?

I can get you a good deal on

Apr 11, 2013, 4:08 PM

apostrophes, in case you're in the market.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can get you a good deal on

Apr 11, 2013, 4:11 PM

Will that help your reading comprehension?

Possibly use apostophes your of help would

Apr 11, 2013, 4:18 PM

my comprehension reading.

Re: I can get you a good deal on

Apr 16, 2013, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I can get you a good deal on ]

does brookbacky not realize that CLEMSON beat his aggies the last time we played????

Apr 11, 2013, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: thats because you are a sec homer*** ]

What you don't realize is that by joining the SEC, your school is only helping Alabama, LSU, and Florida get better by giving the conference more revenue. Your school will simply be a doormat for the teams on their way to the national championship.

Missouri fan, I presume?

Apr 11, 2013, 9:42 PM

Aggies

Tell 'em coot!

Apr 11, 2013, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

LOL

^^^^ +1***

Apr 12, 2013, 5:44 PM

It's like this coot

Apr 11, 2013, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

People think they can brag about their conference the same way they can brag about their own team.

I'm a Braves fan...this would be like me rooting for the Phillies or the Mets in the playoffs just because they're in my division. Why the H3LL would I want my division (or in your case, conference) rivals to do well?

The answer is that its an easy cop-out for people to use when their team wasn't successful. For example...."Yeah, the Phillies won the world series....but...but...but...the Braves play in their division! So we had to play them the most! So that makes us just as good as them, right?

Wrong! Enjoy rooting for the SEC...thats the only opportunity you will EVER have to win anything meaningful

Rest assured that I certainly don't give a hoot-in-h#ll

Apr 11, 2013, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

who yells what, when or why they yell it. Naturally I might be inclined to retract that statement a tad should some opponent(s) be in the middle of a Clemson crowd yelling for their team(s.) lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU ARE SUCKING THE SEC'S ####.***

Apr 11, 2013, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

There's something in these hills.

Apr 11, 2013, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Comment from an $EC fanboy on Facebook.... ]

Well for one it is usually the bottom dwellers who are riding the SEC coattails. These are the same people who hate the ACC and funny enough it is the coots who seem to openly hate the ACC the most despite the fact they were a founding member of the ACC and got their a$$e$ whipped in the ACC for over 2 decades and still own a losing record to every ACC team except for 2 team. They still have a losing record to Duke but the chant that they are far superior to the ACC. If you don't care about idiots chanting SEC in your team's stadium after a narrow 3 point game then you haven't the passion for your team and should probably give up college footbal and start watching lacrosse.

Well, if "ifs and buts" WERE candy and nuts, UGA would have

Apr 11, 2013, 4:08 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2013, 5:06 PM

And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle....

Close doesn't count in football.

It's a little difficult to help delusional people...

Apr 11, 2013, 7:16 PM

even with the proper drug and rehab program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does UGA have one of those?***

Apr 16, 2013, 5:42 PM

"...see how strong WE are..."

Apr 16, 2013, 7:59 PM

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in awhile. UGAy fans crack me up.

Replies: 28
| visibility 2,860
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic