Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag

Apr 15, 2014, 12:29 AM

Just found this on her twitter. Seems that Dabo doesn't take too kindly to men who disrespect woman. As a current student at Clemson I can say this accurately represents my experiences with Chad. I've met him several times downtown and at parties. He walks around with a sense of entitlement and "I'm better than you" attitude. I have not met one other student who has met him and does not agree.

Source: https://twitter.com/AliARogers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag

Apr 15, 2014, 12:39 AM

I had the displeasure of sitting next to him in a class for a while and my experiences fall in line with most others that I've heard about. The sad part is he never seemed to think anything was wrong with his behavior. That being said, you cannot deny that the kid is a talented athlete. I hope this is a wakeup call for him and wish him the best wherever he ends up.

Apr 15, 2014, 12:43 AM

I would be surprised if we ever hear his name mentioned again....except as "former Clemson QB"....

Who wouldn't be upset if their vehicle was hit?

Apr 15, 2014, 1:02 AM

I think she handled it quite well. I feel that several of us would've been highly irritate. Some may have given him a hall pass but others not so much. What I notice though is a poor behavioral pattern. Essentially it was only a matter of time. I genuinely hope he corrects this issue. I wish him and his uncle the best.

Apr 15, 2014, 7:35 AM

Coots have already latched onto Ali's comments. Did it happen Thursday or Saturday? Was it a hit and run or a fender bender? Chad was the passenger and not the driver? Why was Chad allowed to play Saturday if it happened Thursday? Was a police report filed or not?

On Coot Central under thread name "Ali Rogers' statement". Not going to link to that crap, but folks should know the Coot angle of attack to better prepare defenses.

Here's all you need to say: Seven Chance STEVEN GARCIA

Apr 15, 2014, 7:42 AM

xx

CrOCK-a-doodle-do. Why bother?***

Apr 15, 2014, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who gives a **** what those moral defectives think

Apr 15, 2014, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag ]

Any Capon who comments about how a head coach actually disciplines his players would be the epitome of hypocrisy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 15, 2014, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Comment by Ali Rodgers (Miss SC) regarding Swag ]

I'm thinking it was less of the accident and more of the fact that he disrespected her. So being the passenger or driver is irrelevant.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic