Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coming off of our second strait loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Coming off of our second strait loss

Dec 3, 2018, 1:51 PM

How do we match up against ND? Do we win Clemson 56-0 or lose clemson 46-36?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coming off of our second strait loss

Dec 3, 2018, 2:07 PM

I see this as at least a 14 to 21 point win for the Tigers. I watched ND when they played Pitt and it was a mighty struggle for them to win that game.

The ND homers will look at our win against Syracuse and attempt to say the same thing but the 2 games are hardly comparable considering all the drama that happened the week of and during our game with Syracuse. I give our team a ton of credit for winning that game considering we found a way to lose that same game last year. On January 7th we will look back on that win orchestrated by Chase Brice and realize how special it really was.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 2:14 PM

Big disclaimer: we lost TL and overcame it. Syracuse lost Dungey and got buried - just as they would have against us. Doesn’t really serve as good comparison material.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Dec 3, 2018, 2:52 PM

Exactly to really look at that would be crazy and not look at the other competition that we both played. Wake: Clemson won 63-3, ND won 56-27; Pitt: Clemson won 42-10, ND won 19-14; FSU: Clemson won 59-10, ND won 42-13; Syracuse: Clemson won 27-23, ND won 36-3. The Syracuse game we had all the drama heading into it and lost our starting QB in the second Quarter, Whereas Syracuse lost their starting QB in 1st quarter. I'd say the Syracuse game was the outlier on both ours and ND games because of key injuries to the starting QB's. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic