Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So we should jump up to #5 or #7 right???.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,480

So we should jump up to #5 or #7 right???.....

Aug 2, 2012, 7:05 PM

This BAFFLES me....

We now have

5* - 1
4* - 12
3* - 3

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So we should jump up to #5 or #7 right???.....

Aug 2, 2012, 7:08 PM

Don't get wrapped up in the rankings of the so-called "experts". We're building DEEP talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

just sayin

Aug 2, 2012, 7:12 PM

its bullisht

Aug 2, 2012, 7:18 PM

At some point in time the CLEMSON TIGERS must learn that a surplus of wide receivers is great but a surplus of mean, bad ###, tough, kick ###, offensive linemen is a NECESSITY!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm getting kinda use to Clemson being disrespected.

Aug 2, 2012, 7:29 PM

I'm having trouble believing that the 'analysis,' know more than our coaching staff about players. I mean, you look around at all the players thrown off of teams this year. What good are they to college football now?

I think our guys are tops. Not just at their position but also hand picked to fit in at Clemson. If we get the right players to fill in our voids and shore up our depth, those who can stay in school and become mature adults, what more could we ask for?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm getting kinda use to Clemson being disrespected.

Aug 2, 2012, 8:31 PM

I agree with you 1000% but you can not win without the big guys up front on either side of the ball. It looks like we are recruiting big time quality players at the skill positions to keep our 'competitors' from getting them. At some point, you must have the big uglys who will kick ####. Do we have them??? IF.... this years offensive line develops into a big time unit then Clemson is headed to greatness. Time will tell. I am confident that Dabo is the guy.

Get mad at the computers....Not ESPN

Aug 2, 2012, 8:32 PM

Just because you have 11 4* and another team only has 10 doesn't make you the better class. We could have a bunch of guys who are lower rated 4*. We do have 6 or 7 who are rated like 80-82. OSU might have a bunch of 88-90. The computer averages it out.

ESPN has always given Clemson plenty of love. They know where there TV ratings are highest.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on people ...

Aug 2, 2012, 8:36 PM

The recruiting services have different ways of ranking ... as ESPN doesn't care about how many recruits you have, but only the ones in their top list which is how it ranks.

How in the world would/could a team jump up that many places with only one recruit?

Aug 2, 2012, 8:37 PM

Might break the top 10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Espn bases their rankings primarily on how many players

Aug 2, 2012, 9:05 PM

a team has in the top 150. It used to be the sole factor. Remember when espn had us ranked number 2 behind miami and everyone else had bama number 1. 2008 i think.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,480
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic