Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We WONT miss Dex
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

We WONT miss Dex

Dec 28, 2018, 7:26 AM

Huggy bear has heard everyone everywhere say “what will Clemson do without Dexter? How can they possibly win.” Well every time Albert hears the doubters they r pouring gas on a fire and the opening kickoff is the match. Don’t forget he is a senior and there will be plenty of scouts watching too. GO ALBERT AND GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will have the game

Dec 28, 2018, 7:28 AM

Of his LIFE!!

Mans on a mission now! ???????

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on

Dec 28, 2018, 7:41 AM

Yes I expect Huggins to play well, but saying we won’t miss Dexter is pretty disrespectful to all that 90 has done for this program. I get the point you’re trying to make but I know I, and probably most here, will miss him and wish he was out there playing.

Re: Come on

Dec 28, 2018, 8:00 AM

Clearly, we will miss Dex, and I hate it for him … and us … but with Huggins and Pinckney in there instead, what does Dex's absence translate to on the scoreboard? A point? Two points? If one could even justify such a calculation, I guess that makes us favored by 11.5 points or maybe even as few as 10.5 points. I'm still much more worried about our safeties figuring out where they should be. But that's just me.

Dec 28, 2018, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Come on ]

Dude of course I wish 90 could suit up but it’s not gonna happen so let’s talk about what will happen. That is that 67 will suit up in the place of 90 and has heard doubters all week so it won’t surprise me when he shines Saturday. Also no where in my comment did I mean any disrespect to Dexter. I only meant to uplift Albert in this great opportunity that he has. Anyways it crazy how some of y’all can twist comments to say something negative when there was nothing negative trying to be said. GO TIGERS!!!!

Huggy Bear will step up and play well.

Dec 28, 2018, 9:21 AM

He's not Big Dex just as, in some ways, Big Dex is not AH. Where we may very well miss Dex is in third-and-short situations. You don't run at DL when you need a tough yard. Not quite the same without him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 28, 2018, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Come on ]

1 is a top 5 pick and 1 is hoping to get noticed. We may win the title, but these kind of posts are ridiculous and unwarranted. There has been no greater Defensive Tackle in Clemson history than DL.

Dec 28, 2018, 9:18 AM

I’m simply saying that due to all the crap in the media saying “what will clemson do without Dexter” that Albert is going to play his heart and soul out similar to the way boulware played. But I sure as heck would rather see 90 out there instead of 67 but that’s no longer an option and I’m trying to state that I think Albert will have a good game due to all the doubters. GO TIGERS!!!

I understand what you meant by that.

Dec 28, 2018, 9:27 AM

Trying to spin this as.a motivational tool and I think it's a good move. Yes of course we will miss DL but you're correct when you say it's a great opportunity for a couple of future stars

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We WONT miss Dex

Dec 28, 2018, 8:26 AM

You are nuts if you think we won’t miss big Dex. I still think we win but it will be harder without Dex.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 8:58 AM

Huggins has had two starts in the past and played lights out. I think he will play great.
SO what we really need is for Pinckney and Jordan to step on necks and crack ribs. If Nyles can play 30 percent of the snaps and force double team on himself, we will be just fine.

BUT - I was so looking forward to Big Dex mauling the ND OL.

Dec 28, 2018, 9:13 AM

I think we will miss him for sure, but I don't think Huggins will be a liability. He will be very solid and have a very good game. I think Dex would have put more pressure on ND though.

Bingo

Dec 28, 2018, 9:27 AM

Big Dex is a force and as much a generational player as DW or TL. You don't lose a guy like him and not have to modify your plan at least a little. Albert will be solid, but clearly there is a reason DL starts.

Message was edited by: David78®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic