Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tarhole putting it deep on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,221

Tarhole putting it deep on FGF

Oct 22, 2019, 11:35 AM

For those that don't want to click link.This is his reply to Chickens thing that they are a sraw.

Your argument implies that somehow USC is better than UNC and therefore it’s silly to think recruits would choose UNC over USC. While it is true that UNC sucked last year and the conference is overall down, this year they have the same record as USC, they beat USC and historically have had a better program than USC. The ability to play for a mediocre team in the SEC is not as great an attraction as you think. If so, then Arkansas, Miss St., Vanderbilt, et. al. would be loaded with 4 and 5 star talent every year.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/unc-recruiting-vs-usc-recruiting.312639/page-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Columbia and Chapel Hill are about opposite college towns

Oct 22, 2019, 11:40 AM

as one could be in as well. I'd take Chapel Hill every single time. And a more respected degree...you know, relatively speaking (fake grades and all)...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Columbia and Chapel Hill are about opposite college towns

Oct 22, 2019, 11:44 AM

There is a college in Columbia. I thought it was a prison town for the BRCI... closest thing they will get to a "institute" in that part of the cooterville.

Re: Columbia and Chapel Hill are about opposite college towns

Oct 22, 2019, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Columbia and Chapel Hill are about opposite college towns ]

I didn’t grasp it at the time but, the success USuCk enjoyed earlier this decade was a Godsend. It ramped up their expectations to a level that couldn’t be maintained. Their opinion of themselves is based off what they COULD BE, never what they are. It’s what has made these last 5 years so fun.

Re: Tarhole putting it deep on FGF

Oct 22, 2019, 11:52 AM

Some of my best coot logic

" .... UNC stinks! .... They beat us this season, however, we would not lose to them right now because of personnel changes made since that debacle of a game....

Its baffling and frustrating to hear all the excuses that are made for our average recruiting results while crappy football teams like UNC can instantly leap frog us in recruiting in less than one year. I don't get it!"

TLDR: UNC stinks, but USC stinks moar?

"Flagship University means nothing! Clemson ..... yet we cannot compete with either of them in recruiting now."

TLDR: Clemson is better than our flags

I bet it really kills them when they are (correctly) lumped

Oct 22, 2019, 12:16 PM

in Arkansas, Miss St, Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Vandy.

Re: the stinky ice lead off on the thread is entertaining

Oct 22, 2019, 12:33 PM

idiots, they are

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,221
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic