Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Cole Stoudt

Oct 4, 2013, 9:48 PM

Backup quarterback Cole Stoudt has completed 29-31 passes for 233 yards and four touchdowns. That is a 94 percent completion percentage, 17 percent higher than any other quarterback nationally who has thrown at least five passes.

Stoudt was 19-20 in the win over South Carolina State, then completed 10-11 against Wake Forest. In the fourth quarter this year he is a perfect 15-15 and his efficiency for the season is 199.3.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quarterback controversey***

Oct 4, 2013, 9:49 PM

^^^^^^^plagiarism***

Oct 4, 2013, 9:49 PM

Very difficult to be much better than that.....

Oct 4, 2013, 9:50 PM

and he's our back-up

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Stoudt

Oct 4, 2013, 9:58 PM

not to take this to negative town...but lets let the kid take some shots downfield before we brag on his completion percentage...but I do think he's good enough to win us 9 possibly 10 games

Oct 5, 2013, 1:07 AM

You didn't see his throws down the field for scores? What games you been watching?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's his job to lose next season !***

Oct 4, 2013, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's his job to lose next season !***

Oct 5, 2013, 1:28 AM

I've kept up with this kid since the beginning of spring. This kid has good accuracy and a great touch with his throws. He can make all the throws from the pocket. and a decent throw on the run. Not as crisp and Boyd. But for his style of play, he can definitely move the ball. He has been well coached and will make a great pro style qb at the next level someday.

Let's put it this way.........

Oct 4, 2013, 10:05 PM

assuming Watson sticks with his commitment, next year's QB competition will be epic in the annals of Clemson football history! Right now, Stoudt > Kelly > Watson. It will be a great spring and fall camp.

Which means this place will be totally unbearable

Oct 5, 2013, 1:38 AM

after the winner of said competition throws his first interception. It has been so nice to just know who the QB should be with no doubts so many years in a row now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2013, 10:18 PM

We might be so happy next year, or this'n if the worm turns. He's a force and it's a long season.
Aim' t CFB a hoot.

Oct 4, 2013, 10:25 PM

Does anyone see Kelly transferring if Watson beats him out for the starting job after next season? Not saying he will, I'm a Chad Kelly fan and want to see him succeed. But it could have that Parker/Korn affect, and yes I know Korn had the shoulder problem.

Oct 4, 2013, 11:50 PM

That is my guess. If I were in his shoes, I'd probably look at transferring so I could get on the field. Definitely a good problem to have for the Tigers.

COLE STOUDT B our starting QB against Dawgs n 14 & Kelly

Oct 4, 2013, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Cole Stoudt ]

will be backup..but play A LOT in 14...with Watson Red-shirted IMO. What say you?!

Go#3TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2013, 1:11 AM

and it all came against the likes of SC State and a depleted Wake Forest at home.

Oct 5, 2013, 1:36 AM

Good sign and a good start. He must crawl before he walks. These types of games are confident builders. Give the coaches plenty to build on.

Oct 5, 2013, 1:38 AM

agree, Hopefully we will be in a position to put him in the game tomorrow on the road.

to clarify, we are up 3 scores with a healthy starter at QB.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic