Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coaches Hot Seat - #6 - Will Muschamp...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,068

Coaches Hot Seat - #6 - Will Muschamp...

Sep 2, 2019, 2:23 PM

6. Will Muschamp, South Carolina – Worse than Jeremy Pruitt, Chip Kelly, Willie Taggart, Kalani Sitake, and Kevin Sumlin is Will Muschamp who in his FOURTH season at South Carolina just got beat by a team in North Carolina that the Gamecocks should have dominated…and yet somehow they lost to!

With the loss to UNC Will Muschamp’s records at South Carolina now stand at…

Overall: 22 – 18

SEC: 12 – 12

…and here’s the real problem…what the Gamecocks have left on their schedule!

Charleston Southern
Alabama
At Mizzou
Kentucky
At Georgia
Florida
At Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Appalachian State
At Texas A&M
Clemson

If South Carolina cannot beat North Carolina there’s not a chance in Hell it wins more than 5 games in 2019 and even if Muschamp’s buyout after the season is $18.6M….and absurd contract given to Will by #### Morons at South Carolina that haven’t worked a day in their lives in the Real World and wouldn’t last 5 second if their ##### had to work off of a college campus…it will have to be bought out because if you post a record of…

5 – 7

…in your 4th year on the job then please…what in the Hell are you going to do in the 5th?

Get off your #### ### Will…that game against North Carolina was a #### Disgrace Son!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coaches Hot Seat - #6 - Will Muschamp...

Sep 2, 2019, 2:28 PM

My question is... why should SC have dominated NC? They were fairly equally matched and it showed on the field. My thinking is, yet again, the overblown SEC gets more credit than it deserves. If the teams switched conferences, they would have said the same thing about UNC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coaches Hot Seat - #6 - Will Muschamp...

Sep 2, 2019, 2:49 PM

"My question is... why should SC have dominated NC? " - Seriously? Okay, I got nothing. Carry on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Sep 2, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Coaches Hot Seat - #6 - Will Muschamp... ]

First of all, Muschamp has said all summer that this is his best and most talented team since arriving of uof5c. Sure didn't look like it on Saturday.

Next, uof5c returns a lot on the defensive side of the ball (albeit the unit wasn't that good last year), and a senior QB with a wealth of game experience (although categorizing him as inconsistent throughout his career would be a polite assessment) while UNCheat is in a major rebuilding mod and starting a true freshman QB.

uof5c was a double digit favorite and they were leading 20 - 9 and in cruise control near the end of the third quarter. This is a game they absolutely should have won.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,068
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic