Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coaches
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Coaches

Dec 1, 2013, 6:57 AM

I think our coaches have "splaining" to do, I know we had 6 turnovers and flags at bad times but come on did the defense really not know what Shaw was going to do - he has done it all year. Either this Tiger team did not want to win or they were not prepared. We played a nobody last week so they had plenty of time to plan for coot team. Something in the milk is not clean

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coaches

Dec 1, 2013, 7:20 AM

Right about Shaw, he's been doing that same stuff all year. We should've been prepared for his QB draw. At least. If anything, we should've copied what Florida did. They stopped it.

Although when interviewed about why we didn't stop it, Venables said, "They blocked us when they ran that play." In other words, the LBs or whoever was responsible for making the tackle on Shaw, got whipped. So if that happened, it was not scheme, it was players. If it was players, not much you can do, except get better players. Anthony has always had trouble getting off of blocks, so it could've been him. If it WAS hin, then another player should've been assigned to him when they ran that play for the 3rd or 4th time. WHATEVER, somebody was getting blocked. It's all about blocking and tackling, right?

Dec 1, 2013, 7:23 AM

You are correct and I realize they were being held but if we don't have other players to step in we are in trouble!

Dec 1, 2013, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Coaches ]

My thoughts whenever Shaw ran was "where are our linebackers?" They did not play contain. In fact our D-line played good, our LBs didn't. Wheither they were held or SC just did a surpurb job of blocking them.

Also who would have ever thought that Humphries would have fumbled 2 times on punts. Those were probably the killers. Those last ints. didn't change anything except maybe one more score...

I am happier to see Shaw leave than Clowney.

And there won't be much spraining

Dec 1, 2013, 7:22 AM

they'll avoid it, like last year

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic