Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coaches 0-2 on QB decisions tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Coaches 0-2 on QB decisions tonight

Oct 13, 2017, 10:32 PM

Do better next time guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####.. this is on venerables. Defense was never ready

Oct 13, 2017, 10:34 PM

Call the friken play sooner.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

And still Ettiene being under utilized...

Oct 13, 2017, 10:40 PM

I didn't buy into the seniority theory by some on here, but this season has shown it to be true. And it finally cost us a game, unfortunately. Oh well still can win out and get to the playoffs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% correct. You need a gamebreaker IN THE

Oct 13, 2017, 10:45 PM

GAME. esp. In a game that played out like this. Also, need more tryouts for field goal kicker. 2 for 6 is no good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized...

Oct 13, 2017, 12:11 PM [ in reply to And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Holy cow the two best offensive players (H Johnson & Etienne) on the bench.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 10:56 PM

While I don't understand why Johnson wasn't given the nod, Etienne isn't getting more snaps because he doesn't know how to block yet on passing downs. In the limited action he saw on at least two occasions he completely wiffed on his blocking assignment leading to sacks.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

While I don't understand why Johnson wasn't given the nod, Etienne isn't getting more snaps because he doesn't know how to block yet on passing downs. In the limited action he saw on at least two occasions he completely wiffed on his blocking assignment leading to sacks.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 11:45 PM

Drinkability, can you repeat that please? Didn't quite catch what you were saying the first 27 times.

Thanks!

Oct 13, 2017, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Oct 13, 2017, 11:06 PM

We heard you the first time.

Oct 13, 2017, 11:31 PM

what's this guy trying to say?

why don't you hit refresh again?***

Oct 13, 2017, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Re: And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

Ten minutes til Wapner! Ten minutes til Wapner!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They didn't utilize any back tonight...

Oct 13, 2017, 11:14 PM [ in reply to And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

If Bryant can't run, they have nothing. They had no game plan for a 50% or less Bryant and definitely didn't have a game plan for if he couldn't go.

Cooper didn't loose this game for us, and I don't think Johnson would have one it. Regardless of who took the snaps, we still had the same guys calling the plays.

He tweaked a hamstring on TD run so had to limit him****

Oct 13, 2017, 11:41 PM [ in reply to And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His inability to pass block is costing us

Oct 13, 2017, 11:54 PM [ in reply to And still Ettiene being under utilized... ]

One b/c it's killing drives and, two b/c its hurting his playing time!

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic