Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Dorian O'Daniel, young linebackers shine against Tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,312

New Story: Dorian O'Daniel, young linebackers shine against Tech

Nov 19, 2014, 9:36 AM

Dorian O'Daniel, young linebackers shine against Tech

Dorian O'Daniel tallied 10 tackles against Georgia Tech Saturday, showing that Clemson's stellar linebacker play won't leave with Stephone Anthony and Tony Steward. What does Brent Venables say about O'Daniel and the rest of the young linebackers? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBU is back baby!

Nov 19, 2014, 9:39 AM

Rogers is going to be a monster next year at MIKE or WILL, mark my words. I think Register may eventually grow into a DE but for now has the look of a MIKE LB.

please no... things were going so well***

Nov 19, 2014, 9:49 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

So Blanks to LB? I like it...

Nov 19, 2014, 9:41 AM

Speed at safety was a question, so was he implying a move to LB? but not sure where he would fit in with the depth already there.

He's always been a NB/Safety

Nov 19, 2014, 9:42 AM

He's not a LB in the true sense of the word just like Korrin Wiggins is not a LB even though he mostly plays NB.

Re: New Story: Dorian O'Daniel, young linebackers shine against Tech

Nov 19, 2014, 9:42 AM

I watched O'Daniel play the other day and thought he played very well. I wondered and worried a little bit when I heard his name if there were an injury, but he came in and his name was called a lot. I was very impressed with his play. Glad to see the younger guys step up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't mind seeing Register bulk up and move to DE

Nov 19, 2014, 9:49 AM

We seem really deep at LB compared to DE especially when you add in Chad Smith next year.

I think Register has said he wants to play LB over DE

Nov 19, 2014, 9:56 AM

But we'll see how things go. As it stands both he and Yeargin came in with the LB/DE boy frame. I think Yeargin is a WDE all the way and they'll try Register at LB first before seeing if he can crack the depth chart

Coach V just gets IT!

Nov 19, 2014, 10:29 AM

I really appreciate the way Coach V addresses this with his guys. He mentions that Dorian made a couple of mistakes, but does not harp on it unlike Dabo and is comments on Schuessler's miss reads. Coach V mentioned it and takes responsibility to correct it and move forward. Accepts the fact that some of his guys are young and that will happen. All part of the process. Thank you Coach V for setting an example for others on how it should be. Excellent hire! Glad he is happy and excited. Hopefully we can keep him!

Coach V again demonstrates why he's our top coach***

Nov 19, 2014, 6:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BV has done a great job improving the linebackers and the defense but I

Nov 19, 2014, 7:10 PM

Think mike reed deserves some credit at improving the defensive backs. Ever since he came to Clemson he has really improved our passing defense. I've definitely seen a big improvement this season and last season compared to 2011-12

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,312
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic