Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cliff Stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,501

Cliff Stoudt

Oct 31, 2018, 12:42 AM

I’m sure we all remember Cole. His dad lives a few floors above me in an apartment complex in Greenville. Tonight me and my roommate got a surprise knock at the door, and it was Cliff. He dropped off two cases of brews that were left over from a social event my apartment had.

Safe to say the Stoudts are good people! I’ll never forget Cole’s game against OU.

Message was edited by: E36Tiger®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cliff Stoudt

Oct 31, 2018, 1:14 AM

I thought that Cole was a very good QB that didn't fit our system, and the one game that our coaches had to make the system fit Cole's strengths, he knocked it out the park with a beat down over some sooner's!!! What Cole didn't do when he was benched and replaced by DW4, he didn't start crying and running to the media whining about he was slapped in the face by Dabo.

The guy that could have just as easily went with Hunter Johnson last year, similar the same as he went with Trevor this season bc, I do believe that if Hunter would have gotten the most of the snaps leading up to the start of last season, Hunter would have been our QB facing Bama in our playoff game. We still may not have won but, I don't think we would have been TD-less through 60 minutes of the game... Just my opinion I know, but I'm sticking with it bc, it couldn't have turned out any worst than a loss bc a loss is a loss anyway you look at it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 5:55 AM

Outstanding post and spot on!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Cliff Stoudt ]

That Russell Bowl was a lot of fun, watching Cole have such an outstanding game after being so loyal to the program. I still wonder how much more he would have progressed if we had brought in Streeter a few months sooner, but the timing was probably right based on his ongoing shoulder issue. Cole's social media posts sound like he's very happy coaching.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Cliff Stoudt ]

I said all along Cole was a solid QB that Chad Morris refused to adjust his system to fit Cole's strengths. When Deshaun was hurt Chad didnt change his schemes. I also believe that is a strength of Jeff and Tony, they are very good at adjusting their plan to win with what they have available. After Deshaun they adjusted and won with Kelly Bryant, now Trevor has the tool for them to really open up the playbook.

I agree with you about HJ. Had that correct decision been

Oct 31, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Cliff Stoudt ]

made, I think HJ would have stayed and Bryant would have moved positions or transferred.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with you about HJ. Had that correct decision been

Oct 31, 2018, 10:31 AM

PLEASE OH GREAT AND POWERFUL UTTLES PLEASE INFORM US ON WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CORRECT DECISION.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 3:01 AM

Were the beers stouts ?

Never mind . They had to be .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 31, 2018, 6:54 AM

I've heard many times what a wonderful family the Stoudts have. Isn't Cole coaching, maybe at a junior college, I know I've seen that somewhere?

QB coach Moorhead St

Oct 31, 2018, 7:17 AM

https://msueagles.com/coaches.aspx?rc=627&path=football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: QB coach Moorhead St

Oct 31, 2018, 8:41 AM

Thanks, appreciate the link

Oct 31, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Cliff Stoudt ]

You have, and he is, Cole is the QB coach at Morehead State, and from what I have read, he is doing a very good job at mentoring QB's!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely there has to be more to the story?!

Oct 31, 2018, 8:28 AM

He lives several floors from you; drops beer off at YOUR apt - from an ‘apt party’...

... how random...

Oh wait!

You’re dating his daughter, aren’t you?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,501
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic