Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 628

BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup

Oct 7, 2016, 7:49 AM

could be Germans, but does anyone have info on the better places to park near Alumni stadium.

Was wondering if there was an unofficial meetup of Tiger Fans somewhere in the city.

Thanks!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I love this place. I’ve got a spot already picked out where I want ‘em to put me when I die…up there on there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays. Then I wont have to go to heaven. I’ll already be there.”-Frank Howard

Re: BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup

Oct 7, 2016, 7:52 AM

Black rose tavern is the offical meet up spot prior to the game. There is limited parking around alumni staduim as it is a neighborhood. Most people will ride the train to the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup - Fan hookup is below - GO

Oct 7, 2016, 8:55 AM

http://bceagles.com/sports/2015/8/19/GEN_0819150224.aspx - parking is horrible so get there early

Heading to Boston this week for the Clemson vs Boston College game on Friday, October 7th? Be sure to stop by the Black Rose from 2-5 PM on Friday before heading out to Chestnut Hill for fellowship with other members of the Clemson Family. The Clemson Alumni Association, IPTAY and the New England Clemson Club will be providing appetizers while they last and a cash bar will be available.

The Black Rose is conveniently located in the heart of Faneuil Hall (160 State St, Boston, MA 02109) with the closest T Station a two minute walk away at the Aquarium Center. Take the Blue Line to the Government Center and then take the Green Line Westbound to Chestnut Hill. Travel time on the T is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once you arrive in Chestnut Hill, it is approximately a 15 minute walk to Alumni Stadium.

We hope to see CU at the Black Rose on Friday, October 7th! If you have any questions, please contact Lesley Horton at lesleyh@clemson.edu or Lindsey Leonard at lsweval@clemson.edu.

Date: Friday October 7th
Time: 2-5 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup - Fan hookup is below - GO

Oct 7, 2016, 8:56 AM

There are also a couple of bars down the street from the stadium where I have seen Tiger fans but I don't know the name of the street

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cleveland Circle Green Trains B,C,D

Oct 7, 2016, 9:13 AM

There are 3 of the 4 green line trains that have a stop at the circle C,D. B has a Chestnuthill stop at Cleveland Circle but is the train to take if you just want to get to the game and minimize walking.

Cleveland circle has bars of all levels of quality. Mary Anns is basic, a little scary looking on the outside but a fine place for over 21's. With kids try City side. If you are hard core go to Reservoir Wine and Spirits for a 6'er and grab Chipotles/Pino's pizza for a quick "tailgate".

Cleveland Circle is about a 20 minute walk around the Reservoir to the stadium.

The B train final stop goes closest to the stadium (less than 10 minutes) and stops on campus. less than 10 minute walk to the Stadium. No restaurants near this stop though.

Green E Train does NOT go to Boston College!!!!

Message was edited by: edoetsch®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC Parking/ Tiger Fan Meetup

Oct 7, 2016, 9:22 AM

We'll be pre-gaming at Buffs Pub, just 3 miles north of the stadium. Take the T to Cleveland Circle and cab/Uber up to it! See you there!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 628
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic