Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional

Jun 13, 2016, 3:48 PM

in Columbia was proof they are a better baseball team than us this year? Wondering if he still thinks this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional

Jun 13, 2016, 3:52 PM

No I didn't say that.

We were probably a slightly better team but not enough to make a significant difference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 13, 2016, 3:54 PM

"We were probably a slightly better team but not enough to make a significant difference."

Based on what?

4-1

5-0

Those are facts little loser sorry they dont back up your bull ####.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

like he would ever frame an argument using facts and logic***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:55 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

Seems like you left a score off for some reason

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 3:57 PM

Doesnt change anything unless you want to argue that 2 is in fact not greater than 1.

So please tell me little loser using FACTS why you are better this year.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jun 13, 2016, 4:55 PM

LOL SOMEHOW ASSOF09 FORGETS LOSING 4 OF THE LAST 6 TO US.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

You lost the series and we were rated higher by the committee.

As usual - the SEC has one very good team and lots of ESPN HYPE.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

welllllll, they DID win the SEC "East"***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:01 PM

Re: welllllll, they DID win the SEC "East"***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:20 PM

there are 5 teams from acc that could have done that. including clemson. ####, we beat cocklovers and dawgs from the so called sec east.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you must not get jokes***

Jun 13, 2016, 5:53 PM

Re: you must not get jokes***

Jun 13, 2016, 5:59 PM

no - i got it. i just want 09 to realize that there were many teams in the acc that could have done what usuck did in the east so winning it is nothing to write home about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

the joke is there IS no SEC "East" in baseball...so NOBODY

Jun 13, 2016, 6:44 PM

could have won it...Yet Coots were claiming to

Jun 13, 2016, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

Wow ASSof09 you are a little slow aren't you. Now put the gas nozzle down while you read this. If your sucky team loses 2 out of three to another team in head to head competition, your sucky team is worse than the aforementioned team that turned your Spurs up. Get it? Got it? Good!!

certainly weren't better on the field***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

So you didn't say that then, but you are now?

Jun 13, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

Despite us having a considerably more difficult schedule, more top 50 wins, us beating you, and despite us being ACC champs and a #7 national seed, you seriously think you had a better baseball team?

And we beat them 2 out of three, head to head.***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you didn't say that then, but you are now?

Jun 13, 2016, 3:57 PM [ in reply to So you didn't say that then, but you are now? ]

We finished ahead of you in the playoffs...

so you were better even though we beat you 2 to 1? Let THAT

Jun 13, 2016, 4:04 PM

sink in for a minute before you vomit up your next excuse

If you would have had OK State in your regional and if we

Jun 13, 2016, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: So you didn't say that then, but you are now? ]

had UNCW and Rhode Island, do you think you would have "finished ahead of us in the playoffs"?

Nevermind the fact we had a considerably more difficult schedule for the year, more top 50 wins, we beat you, we were hotter than you at the end of the year, we were ACC champs, and we had a #7 national seed?

Do you argue silly things just to be a dik?

Re: If you would have had OK State in your regional and if we

Jun 13, 2016, 4:49 PM

Who knows, a regional is different than a super regional.

Jun 13, 2016, 4:56 PM

We would have won your regional and not lost to Road Island.
Road Island , you lost to them at home ??

Jun 13, 2016, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: If you would have had OK State in your regional and if we ]

Yeah, and okie state is a bit different than UNCW but let's not put facts in the way.

Jun 13, 2016, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: If you would have had OK State in your regional and if we ]

@Classof09, you are a special kind of stupid, aren't you. We settled this on the field this year, YOU LOST! You are a loser, your team is a loser, your posts are loser posts. Everything about you has loser written all over it.

Clemson beats you in Academics, we beat you on the field, we are a national brand, and everyone in the country this of SoCal when you are USC. You are as insignificant as you can possibly be, and now you are adding insult to injury by revealing to the world just how stupid you are.

Re: So you didn't say that then, but you are now?

Jun 13, 2016, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: So you didn't say that then, but you are now? ]

You have no arguement. It is close but we won 2 of 3 and had similar records both got knocked out by the same team. I could understand your arguement if we played once maybe and beat y'all but 2 of 3 sums it up buddy.

Clemson won the same number of super regional games

Jun 13, 2016, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: So you didn't say that then, but you are now? ]

as SCU, and SCU had two more chances than we did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^THIS^^^***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:57 PM

^^^Underrated post of the day right there***

Jun 13, 2016, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Clemson won the same number of super regional games ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

how can you possibly

Jun 13, 2016, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

be slightly better if you were in the weakest regional, lost to the team that beat clemson and got yourself eliminated, and lost the series to clemson. not to mention clemson beat uga twice (usuck didn't) and you got embarrassed by the tarheels who didn't even make tourney. and to top it off, if gators don't win today, the sec got has not one team in omaha. that's delusional 09

Simple: Coot/SEC logic and math***

Jun 14, 2016, 1:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simple: Coot/SEC logic and math***

Jun 14, 2016, 3:29 PM

When someone types " SEC logic " a parachute fails to open .
45,000 Fords get recalled for having no steering wheels installed .
Every horse in every rescue shelter in America is adopted ....

By the CEO of Elmer's Glue .

DB23

Jun 13, 2016, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

They were not better when it counted

you mean like when they played clemson???

Jun 13, 2016, 4:58 PM

or when they were handing out national seeds? or their rpi?

Sounds about right

Jun 13, 2016, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

Like it or not, classof09 seems to have a pretty realistic point of view for the most part

Re: Sounds about right

Jun 13, 2016, 5:26 PM

How is that? We lost to the same team and we beat them 2 of 3. Just because they won their regional we didn't does not make them a better team.

Jun 13, 2016, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

09 I would suggest you look at the actual record. I would remind Gamecock fans that Clemson won two out of three this season. Both teams seem to have competitive records, but Clemson beat many higher ranked teams based upon several measures. What you base your comment upon is actual post-season and both teams lost to the same OKST program.

Go Tigers!

Jun 13, 2016, 6:30 PM

There is a lot of variance in baseball. You beat us 2-1 in the first month of the season.

It's hard to use that as a definitive measure. Yeah we both lost to Oklahoma State but we played them a little tougher.

I can live with us just agreeing both teams are equal.

Objective People Do Not!

Jun 13, 2016, 6:44 PM

We were rated the 7th National Seed and you were not in the top 8.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Of course you can jacka$$, your team wasn't as good as ours,

Jun 13, 2016, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

and the "we played y'all early" excuse might be your saddest attempt yet

Re: Of course you can jacka$$, your team wasn't as good as ours,

Jun 13, 2016, 10:09 PM

I don't really care. The teams were so close it's not even worth arguing over.

Liar...you cared enough to attempt more spin with

Jun 13, 2016, 11:04 PM

your pathetic reply

And yet, you're here.***

Jun 14, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Of course you can jacka$$, your team wasn't as good as ours, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yea, you got us early when we did not play nearly as well as

Jun 13, 2016, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

we did late. Had we played in June, we would win 3/3.

Agreed

Jun 14, 2016, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

I'll take the victories on the field over scar, an account title, and a regional bounce

Over
Losing on the field to Clemson, a sec east regular season title, and a super region bounce

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Doesn't matter even a little bit if you were better overall

Jun 14, 2016, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Was it clAssof09 who recently said having a Super Regional ]

Our football team was the better team at least twice during SCar's 5-year win streak. Does that change the fact that we lost? Is it ever going to change or mitigate that fact? No. So frankly I couldn't care in the slightest that you think SCar baseball was the better team this year, because WE BEAT YOU. Period, full stop. And that's what matters more this year, next year, and every year. In head-to-head competition, you lost. The scoreboard doesn't lie.

Re: Doesn't matter even a little bit if you were better overall

Jun 14, 2016, 7:49 AM

Like I said I really don't care to argue about it. The OP asked me my opinion.

In a sport like baseball like baseball I'm not going to worry about the h2h of regular season games. All that matters is the playoffs.

Jun 14, 2016, 7:54 AM

YOU MEAN THOSE PLAYOFFS WHERE YOU GOT THE 10TH BEST ACC TEAM AND A MID MAJOR WITH A W ON THE END OF ITS NAME OR THE PLAYOFFS WHERE YOU GOT A PRESEASON TOP 10 TEAM THAT HAD FOUND THEMSELVES AT THE END OF THE YEAR. THOSE PLAYOFFS?. HOW DID THOSE PLAYOFFS GO WHEN YALL GOT TO PLAY THAT TEAM.

Jun 14, 2016, 8:20 AM

You guys can't have it both ways. That tenth place ACC team beat you on the field.

So they were better than Clemson.

That's probably why he isn't on a duke board posting that clemson

Jun 14, 2016, 8:43 AM

Is better.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hey Liar, if you don't really care, why do you keep trying

Jun 14, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't matter even a little bit if you were better overall ]

to spin your pathetic excuses?

A battle has started on a second front.

Jun 13, 2016, 3:55 PM

This rarely ends well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm trying to figure out who

Jun 13, 2016, 4:03 PM

created the Sea Bowling SCOK.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dude's been around since yesterday.***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:05 PM

so OP's "recently" is in the last ~24ish+ hrs? well...

Jun 13, 2016, 5:02 PM

things that make bob go hmmmmmm.

#c+cmusicfactory

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, c&c music factory reference.***

Jun 13, 2016, 8:29 PM

if only there was a way to determine who was better.

Jun 13, 2016, 4:07 PM

We could even play a 3rd game that's not on either campus, you know, to decide

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: if only there was a way to determine who was better.

Jun 13, 2016, 4:46 PM

That's the way coots think. It's a disease with no known cure I tell ya !!

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic