Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson website shows womens hoops as
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Clemson website shows womens hoops as

Jan 25, 2019, 9:40 AM

winning at NCSt when in fact they lost. Maybe we could try this dodge w the mens team as they need more hlp with the women

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson website shows womens hoops as

Jan 25, 2019, 9:54 AM

Auto correct may have gotten you, but are you suggesting that the problem with our men's team is that they are having problem getting girls? ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 11:34 AM

was speaking of showing wins as losses

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 12:04 PM

Brownell and his bunch should be totally embarrassed. Amanda comes in here inheriting probably one of the 10 worst women's basketball program in America and has them clicking on all cylinders 1st year. Have never been a fan of Brownell and know a bunch of you have bought into the fact that that he is some "great basketball mind". What has done with the exception of the sweet 16 and follows that with supposedly his best team ever and today he says "we are still looking for an identity"! Really??? You need to go over and let Amanda show you what its all about. We are at the top in Football, I truly believe that Monte will do well for us and Amanda has been amazing. Golf men's and women's is doing fine and here lies ol Brad. Still conning D Rad to give him extensions and raises to basically do nothing. Wail up Dan. This guy is not where its at!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic