Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs UGA: If I’m being objective...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,551

Clemson vs UGA: If I’m being objective...

Aug 7, 2018, 12:33 PM

I think Clemson beats UGA by 35 in the NC game, had we not been caught looking ahead to the 2018 season when we played bama.

Some of you probably think we’d have won by 40+, I just don’t think that’s realistic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Clemson vs UGA: If I’m being objective...

Aug 7, 2018, 12:35 PM

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We might not have won by 40, but I think

Aug 7, 2018, 12:40 PM

we easily win that game by 39

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Very possible.***

Aug 7, 2018, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don't know why you're guessing at the spread

Aug 7, 2018, 12:55 PM

We would have mercy ruled them at halftime!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

UGA should thank us for losing to Bama.

Aug 7, 2018, 12:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

To be honest, unreal expectations have become a problem

Aug 7, 2018, 2:21 PM

on this board. It's refreshing to see someone trying to reign the children in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

purely objective, but i don’t think ugay shood have been included in cfp

Aug 7, 2018, 2:51 PM

they won the worst conference in country championship game - no reward in that. yay, they beat war tiger eagle - who hasn’t??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

purely objective, but i don’t think ugay shood have been included in cfp

Aug 7, 2018, 2:51 PM

they won the worst conference in country championship game - no reward in that. yay, they beat war tiger eagle - who hasn’t??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No way it goes over 35

Aug 7, 2018, 7:06 PM

since they would have shorted the quarters in the second half like they did for S C Stet.

if we played them right now, I think the margin would be

Aug 7, 2018, 8:52 PM

much higher

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is worth 14-17 points.***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:37 PM

That

Aug 7, 2018, 9:43 PM

and Mark Richt's players are mostly gone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 9:07 PM

we would have won by at least 45..........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 7, 2018, 10:36 PM

I'm just finishing the Oklahoma - Georgia game on TV and was not impressed with the defenses. This game is a track meet on scoring and i just do not believe our defense would have given up so many scores to either team. Just my two cents.

Ugga been beating scar by 14 points recently...

Aug 7, 2018, 10:47 PM

Clemson beats scar by about 35 points recently.

So, Clemson by 21 points.

Cuz that’s how the transitive property works, right?

~JKB

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic