»
Topic: Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 17, 2014 7:03 PM by: lightbulbbill®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!

[1]
Posted: Apr 17, 2014 5:34 PM

It's 5:30 PM Thursday. GoTiGERS!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Clemson topic coming uP on ESPN in 15 minutes or less!

[1]
Posted: Apr 17, 2014 5:56 PM

I'm so sick of people throwing around the "unconstitutional" word without even reading what the constitution says about religion. It doesn't say that government employees or institutions can't practice or even encourage religion, or that we have a freedom of or from religion. It just prohibits congress from enacting a law respecting or establishing a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise of religion.

So many people are so uninformed and just throw out buzz words without doing any research.

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 6:06 PM

I don't think I have hear Bomani Jones talk for any one second span where I agreed with what he said.

[1]
Posted: Apr 17, 2014 6:58 PM

you do realize when rational people use the word "constitutional" it doesn't just mean how they interpret the document, its what the supreme court has ruled on it.

"separation of church and state" may not be anywhere in the constitution, but it's in Supreme Court case law which makes it binding.

Supreme Court...now there's a group who should be thrown out

[1]
Posted: Apr 17, 2014 7:03 PM

or have limited terms imo..since each PREZ packs the court with their "type" of people (well, George Bush got fooled with one of his picks, didn't he)..and the son of a guns (and women too) live to be 90!

GoTiGERS!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
976 people have read this post