Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson sports - the only place where
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,748

Clemson sports - the only place where

Feb 11, 2015, 12:58 PM

a football player can make a clean tackle and get penalized for targeting, but a basketball player can get tackled and no foul is called. Go figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you spent all morning thinking that up

Feb 11, 2015, 12:59 PM

didn't you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

No

Feb 11, 2015, 1:01 PM

probably started on it last night

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Now, now, now ...

Feb 11, 2015, 1:02 PM [ in reply to you spent all morning thinking that up ]

Valentine's Day is coming up. Let's not start a tiff. Your gift may not arrive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

agreed. I don't think this is what Bill and Ted envisioned.***

Feb 11, 2015, 1:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: you spent all morning thinking that up

Feb 11, 2015, 1:09 PM [ in reply to you spent all morning thinking that up ]

You might be the most delusional individual I've ever seen.

Just constant bs spewing out that mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: you spent all morning thinking that up

Feb 11, 2015, 1:14 PM

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ####, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

You still don't get it...

Feb 11, 2015, 1:19 PM

Name the coaches who are quoted and/or teams below. Notice the word "elected" is directly copied and pasted in several instances.

1 - "It’s always important to get out to a fast start. We won the coin toss, deferred and elected to play defense first"

2 - "A more defensive-minded coach typically will defer"

3 - "Coach ______ has won the toss in all four games elected to defer all four times, putting his stingy defense on the field first..

4 - "______ won the toss and elected to play defense first"

5 - "It’s advantageous to win the toss, play defense first.."

6 - "On the two road games this year, had we won the toss at Florida or Penn State, we would have played defense first," ______ said

7 - "We chose to defer ... wanted our defense to play first."

8 - "Coach ______ deferred the opening coin toss to put his defense on the field first."

9 - "______ elected to play defense first."

At least he doesn't go all CAPS LOCK on us.***

Feb 11, 2015, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: you spent all morning thinking that up ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Clemson sports - the only place where***

Feb 11, 2015, 1:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

That's a lot better than the one I had!!***

Feb 11, 2015, 1:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youse GuyZ are so funny & childish that I won't/can't die when I should!

Feb 11, 2015, 2:36 PM

It's tOO good to miss! LOL, and GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic