»
Topic: TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 6, 2018 2:10 PM by: jeancooper®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

[4]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 7:01 AM

Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Once the final gun sounds in Winston-Salem Saturday, another emotional week for the Clemson football team will be in the books. On the horizon? An open date and hopefully a little bit of normalcy. Full Story »

Clemson should dedicate this game to CJ's memory!!

[3]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 7:18 AM

Play hard today for CJ, Tigers!!!!!

You know they will

[2]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 7:21 AM

nm

Re: Clemson should dedicate this game to CJ's memory!!

[2]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 7:37 AM

It would be cool to see someone put on #27 for the game today!

2019 white level member

[3]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 8:16 AM

I'd like to see them take turns wearing it the rest of the season.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 8:30 AM

Me too. Hopefully someone will suggest that. Can’t remember but I believe a team did that last year.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[2]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 8:31 AM

Would not be a bit surprised to see Choice wearing it today.

Re: TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

[1]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 8:36 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see 27 on all jerseys today for the rest of the season. Wish I could make the funeral.

military_donation.jpg

Run, Run, Run #27!

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 9:03 AM

Free at Last & R.I.P. CJ ~

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

No Dancing Today

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 9:04 AM

Business Only. Powerful, Solemn, Private, and Perspective.

2019 orange level member

I understand what C J’s parents are

[1]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 10:32 AM

Going through and my heart breaks for them! I lost my son 2 years ago. He had just turned 24, was a 2015 Clemson graduate and had been married less than a year to his high school sweetheart. He was a son that any mom would be so very proud of. I am so thankful to hear that CJ is with the Lord Jesus as our son is. The loss and pain never get easier but God gives strength and peace for each day. My prayers and thoughts are with CJ’s family!

Re: I understand what C J’s parents are...

[1]
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 11:39 AM

I'm sorry to read of your sons passing . It's a hole that never truly heals . My cousin lost her son to a drunk driver . Bret played for the Tiger...never started but was on the team .Coach Swinney and the Clemson staff went above and beyond to reach out to the family .She still struggles today .

Re: TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 2:10 PM

I would say most of the team played or practiced with C.J. since he just left this spring. This has to be hard on his teammates and coaches. It’s hard on anyone, but especially young people that haven’t had to experience a loss like this. Prayers continuing for CJ’s family, friends, teammates and coaches.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two seats row j in section K. North stands, lower section. Price is $1100 per seat. Half now and ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2367 people have read this post