Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Oct 6, 2018, 7:01 AM

Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Once the final gun sounds in Winston-Salem Saturday, another emotional week for the Clemson football team will be in the books. On the horizon? An open date and hopefully a little bit of normalcy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson should dedicate this game to CJ's memory!!

Oct 6, 2018, 7:18 AM

Play hard today for CJ, Tigers!!!!!

You know they will

Oct 6, 2018, 7:21 AM

nm

Re: Clemson should dedicate this game to CJ's memory!!

Oct 6, 2018, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Clemson should dedicate this game to CJ's memory!! ]

It would be cool to see someone put on #27 for the game today!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2018, 8:16 AM

I'd like to see them take turns wearing it the rest of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 6, 2018, 8:30 AM

Me too. Hopefully someone will suggest that. Can’t remember but I believe a team did that last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2018, 8:31 AM

Would not be a bit surprised to see Choice wearing it today.

Re: TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Oct 6, 2018, 8:36 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see 27 on all jerseys today for the rest of the season. Wish I could make the funeral.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Run, Run, Run #27!

Oct 6, 2018, 9:03 AM

Free at Last & R.I.P. CJ ~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Dancing Today

Oct 6, 2018, 9:04 AM

Business Only. Powerful, Solemn, Private, and Perspective.

I understand what C J’s parents are

Oct 6, 2018, 10:32 AM

Going through and my heart breaks for them! I lost my son 2 years ago. He had just turned 24, was a 2015 Clemson graduate and had been married less than a year to his high school sweetheart. He was a son that any mom would be so very proud of. I am so thankful to hear that CJ is with the Lord Jesus as our son is. The loss and pain never get easier but God gives strength and peace for each day. My prayers and thoughts are with CJ’s family!

Re: I understand what C J’s parents are...

Oct 6, 2018, 11:39 AM

I'm sorry to read of your sons passing . It's a hole that never truly heals . My cousin lost her son to a drunk driver . Bret played for the Tiger...never started but was on the team .Coach Swinney and the Clemson staff went above and beyond to reach out to the family .She still struggles today .

Re: TNET: Last Call: Tigers face Deacons with heavy hearts, Swinney finds Elliott in tears

Oct 6, 2018, 2:10 PM

I would say most of the team played or practiced with C.J. since he just left this spring. This has to be hard on his teammates and coaches. It’s hard on anyone, but especially young people that haven’t had to experience a loss like this. Prayers continuing for CJ’s family, friends, teammates and coaches.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic