Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Muschamp Called into Fox and Friends again this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Will Muschamp Called into Fox and Friends again this morning

Nov 5, 2018, 11:56 AM

He was talking about how the Gamecocks still have a legitimate shot at a ten wins season, and that he is feeling confident about the Clemson Game. He Mentioned that we struggled against an SEC defense earlier in the year and that a true freshman QB will not be able to handle his blitz packages and some of "the tricks he has learned through out his career".

lol, what a maroon..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was moran.....***

Nov 5, 2018, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought it was moran.....***

Nov 5, 2018, 12:13 PM

"What's up Doc ?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 12:39 PM

"I KNEW I shoulda took a left at Albuquerque!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 12:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 5, 2018, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought it was moran.....*** ]

It’s maroon

No, this is a Moran.....RIP in peace

Nov 5, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to I thought it was moran.....*** ]

Re: Will Muschamp Called into Fox and Friends again this morning

Nov 5, 2018, 12:23 PM

My bet is we score more than 63 on his team this year. also my bet is our defense shuts down his offense to less than 10 points. This game will be the most lopsided loss in the history of the rivalry. better than the 63-17 and 56-7 scores. His team will quit somewhere in the third quarter making it possible for CW to play QB and drive the team to a score as well. I just wonder what they will come up with this time around. They can no longer used the excuse they weren't that much better than us of never again. By the time Dabo is done with USuC they'll be able to write a book on excuses or statements about how much better they were than the score indicates. It'll have to be a children's book to the fans and alum will understand it. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be disrespectful

Nov 5, 2018, 12:51 PM

And there will be false claims of racial slurs.
And true claims of water bottles being thrown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 5, 2018, 12:51 PM

I think this is fake news cause you don't listen/watch Fox and Friends

Fake New Alert !!!!

Nov 5, 2018, 1:24 PM

Surely you Jest my Friend? Muschump may be half crazy but even he knows when to keep his big yap shut. I took my lovely Gamecock wife out to the Grove to keep peace in the house for another year. And besides, I wanted to see my cousin out there and check out the scenery of the Grove. And lovely it was indeed. So after enjoying a beautiful day for football looking at two butt ugly teams, here is the low down with the Coots right now.

First, Got to give Choke Jake a little credit. The kid actually threw some pretty darn good deep balls and Edwards and Company showed up and made the catches. And I swear,that boy is so slow but he somehow wiggles and manages to get away from rushers and pick up yardage regardless. The coot running backs looked decent as well especially on outlet passes into the flats where they picked up some long gains. One huge caveat though. This Ole Miss defense is a hot mess. Small upfront, slow linebackers and one can tell not well coached as they never did cover the backs coming out of backfield for passes. This is a 17-30 point offense maximum when playing a top 30 defense. The trip to Gainsville will show such. Me thinks 17 points against the Tigers this year would be a moral victory for them.

Now, on the defensive side, well that group will come limping into the Valley with a MASH unit following them onto the field. The ##### traveled with around 62 to Ole Miss by my count. Make that 55-58 by the time Tigers arrive on their schedule. Their secondary is beyond pathetic at this point. Down to 5 maybe 6 players to man all the secondary spots. Guess Joyner and a receiver or two will start practicing on that side of ball this week. The linebackers cannot tackle anybody and the D-Line is undersized and outclassed at most positions except Kinlaw. To their credit, they do stiffen up a bit inside the 20's but a good rushing team can abuse these boys as Jawja and Tucky have demonstrated. Throw in some passing like Clemson has and oh my. Doubt they can hold the Tigers under 50 but thinking more like 63 or so. There you go !!!!! 63-17. As Yogi said Deja Vu all over again.

I though Florida would sodomize u5c too...

Nov 5, 2018, 1:56 PM

until I watched them totally crap the bed against Missouri on Saturday.

The Florida offense is still a steaming pile of Gator poo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

found juan?***

Nov 5, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Fake New Alert !!!! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fake New Alert !!!!

Nov 5, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Fake New Alert !!!! ]

Ole Miss has the worse defense in the SECheat. I think USuC scores less than 10 points and may even be shutout due to the crap they started last time they were in town. Our guys are really going to show them what being disrespected is. At the end of the game they will not even notice our seniors coming back in to take a bow. Our second team is 40 points or more better than their first. So I see another score fest where whomever is on the field for Clemson will be putting up points. That has been the reoccurring theme for the last 4 games. Not only can our opponents not stop our starters they cannot stop their backups. another 70+ with them scoring less than 10.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Old Pi$$ put up over 600 yards of total offense...

Nov 5, 2018, 1:44 PM

on the u5c defense.

Ole Pi$$ !!!!

What a moron indeed !!!!

He's just as deluded, mouthy and ignorant as their fans. They absolutely deserve each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Old Pi$$ put up over 600 yards of total offense...

Nov 5, 2018, 4:33 PM

Doesn’t becoming relevant start with winning games like these though? Y’all laugh at them but they are still getting a W.....slightly confused.

Well, you ARE a dog. Dogs are not that smart. Beating teams

Nov 10, 2018, 7:53 AM

like an Ole Miss team that has the 126th ranked defense in the country does not make you relevant. Having 5 consecutive losses to TAMU,Kentucky, and soon to be Clemson and needing to schedule a game with the Zips to ensure enough wins to qualify for a bowl in Shreveport makes one irrelevant....

Nov 5, 2018, 2:53 PM

i've seen these posts before but never considered them to be any more than satire... did the joke go over my head or is this a real thing that musky calls into F&F occasionally?

Tigerbalm1®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress"

Nov 5, 2018, 4:40 PM

so said Todd Ellis..."we're cycling out, they're cycling in"

Nov 10, 2018, 7:21 AM

What happened to those awesome D packages the last 4 years. And if those D packages are so good why don’t he use them.

The coots D gives up a lot of points. WM tends to talk a lot but rarely can back it up. Maybe this his way of keeping his job at cootsville a few more years.

WM=Big Mouth! Now back it up coach! Coots will be lucky to win 7 or 8 and that’s having a lot of luck. I mean a lot of luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like WM hasn't seen their schedule for 2019

Nov 10, 2018, 8:14 AM

They'll be lucky to win 4 games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^closet Foxfan***

Nov 10, 2018, 1:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic