Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chump has PEAKED
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,220

Chump has PEAKED

Oct 10, 2018, 6:14 PM

With Mullen,Stoops and Pruitt,last year's 9 win season was the peak of Chump's career in Craptown.

Watching Uncle Lou ragging about Gus,he said that the team that gives Tennessee their first SEC win might as well hang it up. My vote goes to the Coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

would you say he is "cycling out" ?***

Oct 10, 2018, 6:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: would you say he is "cycling out" ?***

Oct 10, 2018, 7:04 PM

Wouldnt you have to have been in, in order to cycle out?

Re: Chump has PEAKED

Oct 10, 2018, 7:02 PM

If his crescendo has been reached , that us a sad little state of affairs over there in Coot Town.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Well, there's Smart @ UGA

Oct 10, 2018, 7:11 PM

While I believe they might have peaked also,he's maintain that Richt level of success down there,unless the NCAA comes a knocking.

A&M has talent and Fisher is an upgrade over Sumlin

Mullen has UF turned around faster than anyone expected.

Tennessee,it'll take Pruitt a few years to put out the dumpster fire Jones set. But, this'll be the last time he loses to the Coots (if they do)

Dabo/Clemson ? LOL Chump will never beat them

Kentucky ? How long will the streak last ? LOL

Next year, Bama rolls up on their schedule

This was their year to finish 10-2 and sell hope. They're gonna struggle to get to the Weed Eater Plumbers Crackhead bowl.

Re: Well, there's Smart @ UGA

Oct 10, 2018, 7:53 PM

Pruitt will implode. His temper is his Achilles heel. He won't be able to keep coaches or land recruits. He is a nutt case. One of my friends was on staff with him at UGA and the stories are not pretty.

He's reached his apex...or zenith, then?

Oct 10, 2018, 7:05 PM

At his climax?

Oct 10, 2018, 7:41 PM

He peaked at UF the day before Strong, Bridgewater, and Louisville destroyed him. That was with the "bad players" that Meyer left him.

Lucking out and getting 3 more wins than he deserved last year is nothing compared to riding the backs of his players at UF.

Oct 10, 2018, 8:31 PM

Yep, he does not have the talent at any position to compete apparently. That is unless you play teams like Missouri who look for ways to lose. Next year, they seem to actually have a normal schedule. Their ability to schedule weakly in the SEC is amazing. They never seem to play Bama, LSU, Auburn and the likes. I realize they are in a different division but geez, how easy can you make a schedule ? Next year will be brutal and will be the beginning of the downfall of Cusschamp. Don't worry about him though, he has that golden parachute that the coots seem to give their coaches on a constant basis. Hello Lou.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress***

Oct 10, 2018, 8:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress***

Oct 10, 2018, 9:09 PM

In other breaking news, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) announced today that hurricanes can lead to some dampness and that the air might move around a little bit.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,220
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic