Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson is almost dead last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,104

Clemson is almost dead last

Jan 12, 2016, 12:30 PM

https://twitter.com/Sapakoff/status/686957622243688448

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

UGA, UL, UA

Jan 12, 2016, 12:30 PM

how many more before we make a change?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Coach said they're still workin' on it.***

Jan 12, 2016, 12:36 PM

good, but maybe work "differently", not harder?

Jan 12, 2016, 12:40 PM

i understand pearman's title is name only, more than likely for $; it's a group effort.

we're limited in coaches allowed to help on the field, but some kind of infusion of different "think" seems needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach said they're still workin' on it.***

Jan 12, 2016, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Coach said they're still workin' on it.*** ]

Must find a kicker that can put ball consistently in the back of endzone,if coot 150 pound guy can do it,we can
Must find a kickoff return guy,Scott did ok last night, and im thinking problem may be solved with Powell coming in next year
Must find a punt returner that don't fair catch every time, i thought this would end with Humphries being gone.Bama punter often out-kicked his coverage last night only to have Scott fair-catch the ball with room to run

I only remember once that Scott fair caught one he shouldn't

Jan 12, 2016, 12:47 PM

but a bigger problem seems to be not holding the kicking team up at the line, and not getting blocking set up properly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach said they're still workin' on it.***

Jan 12, 2016, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Coach said they're still workin' on it.*** ]

We had found one but he could stay clean. We need to find another for next year and we WILL.
The best things about being so close to the title and not winning is being young, more hungry now and having a few issues that are fixable.

Re: Clemson is almost dead last

Jan 12, 2016, 12:44 PM

Whoa. And still almost won a natty.

The one area we don't look to change the game

Jan 12, 2016, 12:49 PM

with our athletes, I don't get it. Artavis being healthy helped on returns last night, but next year; Ray Ray, Cain, Fields all need to be trusted to make an impact.

We are the most undisciplined team in KO coverage I have ever seen. Really missed Boulware and Goodson on that this year. Need guys like Chad Smith, Muse, some of the LB recruits to step up next year

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic