Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dallas, Fort Worth or Arlington... where to stay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Dallas, Fort Worth or Arlington... where to stay

Dec 6, 2018, 5:29 PM

Where to get a hotel and why? Where are the Clemson bars going to be?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you aren't standing behind our troops overseas, how about standing in front of them?!

Re: Dallas, Fort Worth or Arlington... where to stay

Dec 6, 2018, 6:38 PM

A really neat place to stay is in Grapevine, Tx. A beautiful city. Off the interstate & close to DWI

You sure you want a DWI while your out there?***

Dec 6, 2018, 6:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

They are all nice in their own way.

Dec 6, 2018, 6:48 PM

Dallas is the main city in the DFW area. It is more like an Atlanta or Houston, with high end hotels, great restaurants, shopping, etc. Lots to do in the downtown area, including Dealey Plaza/JFK Museum.

Fort Worth is a city in its own right, but has retained more of a western feel than Dallas. The stockyards area in Fort Worth is cool.

In the middle is Arlington, where the football game is. It’s obviously the most convenient to watching the Tigers play. There are plenty of hotels and restaurants here, but it is more of a suburban feel.

Honestly, they are all great, but I would stay in Dallas. Lots to see and do, but not too far from the game. If you have a few hours to kill while you are in town, Fort Worth is still something you could check out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 6, 2018, 6:49 PM

The Fairmont in Dallas has a good GROUPON deal in the getaways section. That is the same hotel the PrimeSports trip people are going to stay.

Mrs. TeachingTiger has figured that the ND crowd will be centered around the Adolphus, Hyatt Dallas, and Westin Downtown so you might want to avoid those.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson fans clearly have better taste than ND fans.

Dec 6, 2018, 6:52 PM

Fairmont > Hyatt and Westin

(Nothing wrong with Hyatt and Westin, they are fine hotels in their own right)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 6, 2018, 7:59 PM

Eastwood’s in highland park area of dallas is where the Clemson club meets. Texas live near stadium has a good bit of cool bars.

Dec 6, 2018, 8:20 PM

I booked at Omni downtown Dallas. Any good or do I need to move???? Clueless about Dallas. Would love to be near a lot of Tiger fans

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic