Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson calls out the KGB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Clemson calls out the KGB

Oct 23, 2018, 2:01 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-russian-trolls-stoked-nfl-anthem-controversy-12k-mostly-pro-trump-tweets-015055728.html
"Thousands of tweets criticizing player protests followed in the ensuing days. Overall, from 2014 through 2018, more than 12,000 tweets from 491 accounts linked to the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency were sent, with most of them critical of protests, according to a Clemson study cited in the WSJ report."

Good thing we have a goodwill ambassador
Image result for rocky 4 russian

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In related news, I started streaming "The Americans" recently

Oct 23, 2018, 2:04 PM

Only through season 1. Enjoying the show though Keri Russell's character frequently annoys me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you haven't watch "The Man from High Castle"

Oct 23, 2018, 2:05 PM

Makes you think a lot about what if

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson calls out the KGB

Oct 23, 2018, 2:41 PM

Well at least Clemson wasn’t working with The New York Times!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2018, 2:44 PM

The Russians are destroying America psychologically thru social media comment sections. These folks are crazy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2018, 2:55 PM

Have they tracked the pro Alabama, Notre Dame, Big Ten and 2 SEC teams in the CFP tweets?
Just askin'.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are 100% correct.

Oct 23, 2018, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson calls out the KGB ]

The problem is, most people have simply no idea.

My best friend is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army, and works in the Pentagon. His wife is a JAG, and also a Lieutenant Colonel. Anyway, he's be tasked with a lot of different jobs (one of them was the coordination of moving equipment as needed from Fort Bragg before the Hurricane, and then also planning search and rescue efforts afterwards.

One of this jobs is reviewing leads coming in on scandals things Russia is up to. He has stacks of papers and leads that comes through his desk non-stop.

He's not the type to blow things out of proportion, but he told me I wouldn't believe the stuff, nor the volume, of crap that he has to read through daily. It's full fledged assault and most Americans don't even recognize it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic