Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How about a little discussion on Less Mileage's cop-out?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

How about a little discussion on Less Mileage's cop-out?

Aug 8, 2013, 8:13 AM

Link:
http://espn.go.com/dallas/college-football/story/_/id/9549053/tcu-coach-gary-patterson-not-fan-lsu-voting-discipline

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did boot Heisman Hopeful Honey Badger off last year

Aug 8, 2013, 8:19 AM

but this seems strange. Maybe they thought their defense last year was so deep they could afford to cut him, unlike Hill. They could have used the depth against us. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Even Honey Badger said it was after numerous warnings.***

Aug 8, 2013, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and numerous failed drug tests

Aug 8, 2013, 8:28 AM

and was a decision that wasn't left up to Miles

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never heard that it wasn't Miles' decision. SEC way. +1.***

Aug 8, 2013, 8:30 AM

Clemson born and raised, went to LSU...

Aug 8, 2013, 8:39 AM [ in reply to They did boot Heisman Hopeful Honey Badger off last year ]

And it sickens me that Miles made the decision to keep him on the team. People make mistakes and we all deserve to be forgiven, but whether or not a kid gets to play football should extend beyond the decision of a judge. Louisiana is one of the most corrupt states in the country, and I knew he wouldn't get a judgment against him. He was already on probation because of a conviction involving relations with a 14 year old girl when he was in high school and now he sucker punches a guy outside a bar (and it's caught on video). I'll bet it's not the last time we see Mr. Hill's name in the papers for something other than football.

Boot Hill...***

Aug 8, 2013, 8:43 AM

Wow...Less (Hill) = Spurless (Garcia)...all about winning at

Aug 8, 2013, 8:42 AM

any cost

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about a little discussion on Less Mileage's cop-out?

Aug 8, 2013, 9:42 AM

If I was Miles...part of me would want to keep him on the team because of what can happen with his future by kicking him off the team. He may go down an even worse path and end up in more trouble and I'd feel partly respobsible if that happened. But, I would suspend him for the entire season (from playing, still on team though) and put a zero tolerance policy on him for grades and extracurriculars. Also require some form of counseling or instruction.

If he can go through a year doing the right things then he can come back to playing next season.

then again...

Aug 8, 2013, 9:51 AM

seeing that he was relieved of jail time...that is his forgiveness and "another change to get it right"....on another team though.

Re: How about a little discussion on Less Mileage's cop-out?

Aug 8, 2013, 11:42 AM

The sec will do it the sec way regardless of what any body thinks of it. This is how the sec has become an elite conference. Doing it their way and to H&LL with the right way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Discipline.....SEC style!***

Aug 8, 2013, 12:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gary Patterson

Aug 8, 2013, 2:35 PM

I salute you!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic