Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why all the posts below about the ACC being bad as if it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Why all the posts below about the ACC being bad as if it is

Dec 31, 2013, 6:28 PM

some sort of revelation? NEWSFLASH...we've known that it's not been very good for some time now! People act like it's a big eye opener or something. What the heck are we supposed to do about it? Ask the Big 12 to take us?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, as you know I am no fan of John "Bozo the Clown"

Dec 31, 2013, 6:39 PM

Swofford's football paradise (aka as the ACC).

We made our bed when we signed away our media rights. Now we have to find ways to stay strong in a weak football conference. Going to a 9 game ACC schedule would be horrid. We need to find elite competition outside to make sure we know where we need to be. FSU has raised the bar. We are next on the rung and need to get on up there.

The rest is a bunch of "hot trash" IMHO.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaving the ACC was never an option. The rest of the ACC

Dec 31, 2013, 6:45 PM

being "hot trash" is NO help to Clemson and it's goals. NONE!!

I just said that. Clemson has to find ways to play

Dec 31, 2013, 6:50 PM

elite competition outside of the conference. This will help Clemson on the national scene not the Tobacco Road scene.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree all the way around.***

Dec 31, 2013, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Well, as you know I am no fan of John "Bozo the Clown" ]

It's not like there aren't other football teams

Dec 31, 2013, 7:20 PM

It's that once you get past FSU, CU, and maybe Miami (they certainly are getting the talent to improve), it drops off sharply. Cutliffe may be working some miracles, but we are about to find out if coaching can overcome talent when Duke plays TAMU.

Louisville without Bridgewater isn't looking great. Their past 2 recruiting classes are average and I'm not sure they have a strong QB to follow. UNC or NCSU? Maybe they will get better, but probably not threaten the top 3. The only other outside shot to bring up the strength of the middle would be VT. They've continued to recruit well on defense but just average on offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This

Dec 31, 2013, 7:22 PM

type of acc rhetoric is part of the problem. Now go absorb the Lou Holtz sec is so good, look at miss st beat rice!

What are we supposed to do about it?

Dec 31, 2013, 7:27 PM

Winning it would be a good start.

Clemson and FSU can't give a rodent's posterior

Dec 31, 2013, 7:35 PM

There is simply no other way to look at it. Just win, and screw all these weak sisters.

Agree.***

Dec 31, 2013, 7:38 PM

'Atta boy!

Dec 31, 2013, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Clemson and FSU can't give a rodent's posterior ]

It's not about the conference, it's about the school. I could care less about the rest of the ACC as long as my Tigers are doing good. That being said, go give Auburn a nice big whoopin' for us. ;)

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic