Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Vs. ND -the fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,101

Clemson Vs. ND -the fans

Sep 30, 2015, 2:45 PM

So I don't personally know any ND fans. However, some time spent on their message board has yielded a mixed bag much like every other fan base. I think that this game will become similar to the Louisville game with an Olympic twist because of the time played between games. They seem alright over there besides the fact that they have the history bug worse than us. I think that history is important but they can't gather that we are virtually the same in the last 35 years.

In any case they aren't quite as good as the Louisville fans, probably on par with BC, a little better than Jawga and the coots are even more delusional with less facts and are just reeling right now. Really looking forward to this game. Should be great.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND fans are everywhere...

Sep 30, 2015, 2:52 PM

while they are overrated, after ten games, not so many.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ND fan I work with is awesome

Sep 30, 2015, 3:17 PM

She has been awesome, much like most Clemson fans I know. No trash talk, asked a lot of questions and wanted to go this weekend, but couldn't find tickets and a bit too late for her 4 year old. Anyway, I haven't gotten the smug feel that I get from some other fan bases around us (nothing like UGA for one, UNC another, and lord help us understand why the USC fans). If she is the normal ND fan, I would take them over most of the ACC and all of the SEC fanbase.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Vs. ND -the fans

Sep 30, 2015, 3:26 PM

I occasionally run with a ND alum. Great guy. If he is any indication, I look forward to seeing more of them.

Sep 30, 2015, 3:32 PM

Going way back to 1977 and 1979, the ND fans that came down to Clemson in 77 left a lot be be desired. However on the trip up there, they were great hosts.

Sep 30, 2015, 4:20 PM

I concur. The fans up there were great hosts.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic